Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Anna Kendrick In Elie Saab Couture & Mia Wasikowska In Valentino Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Anna Kendrick In Elie Saab Couture & Mia Wasikowska In Valentino Couture

33 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Sonia February 26, 2010 at 22:00 #

I really think Bonnie Wright should be on the list, her dress at the BAFTAS was amazing and she is one of the few young stars that knows hows to dress properly.

But I voted for Anna, she was in second place with Bonnie in first in my dream BDOTW. I think Anna is a very good dresser although I would have rather seen that dress at the BAFTAS or the Oscar’s

• anastacia February 26, 2010 at 22:31 #

Yes,that’s right! there’s Bonnie? She was so cute//

• anastacia February 26, 2010 at 22:38 #

sorry,I mean “where’s”

• a February 27, 2010 at 18:40 #

i agree about bonnie. she was impeccable.

and.. i voted for ashley.. the floaty dress is too pretty.

2. Beatriz Duarte February 26, 2010 at 22:18 #

I voted for Vera Farmiga. She looked so classic and elegant at the BAFTAs, can’t wait to see her next week at the Oscars!

3. jas February 26, 2010 at 22:45 #

I was hoping that Bonnie would make it too. She made me gasp out loud when I saw her. I though tthat Anna looked too bridal so I voted for Ashley Olsen- something I never thought I’d do.

4. Alfredo February 26, 2010 at 22:45 #

Anna definitely, the train of that gown is to die for.

I do agree on Bonnie not being here as well, she deserved it.

5. Joana February 26, 2010 at 22:59 #

My favorites were Vera Farmiga, Natalia Vodianova, Ashley Olsen and Anna Kendrick! I voted for Natalia, that dress was simply gorgeous..

6. Thomas Monks February 26, 2010 at 23:02 #

Where are you, you left yourself off the BAFTA poll but you should be Here,

Writeing- Catherine Kallon in Roland Mouret at the BATFA Awards

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2010 at 09:23 #

lol…I’m not a celebrity ;)

• Thomas Monks February 27, 2010 at 23:20 #

it shouldnt matter you looked FREAKING AMAZING, if you put yourself on the poll i bet you would have won, and you were featured in Vogue you ARE a celebrity

7. Louisa February 26, 2010 at 23:12 #

voted for Ashley again… agreed that Bonnie should’ve been on here! Although even so I probably would’ve still voted for Ashley haha. That dress is just amazing and she looks fantastic in it.

8. Jude February 26, 2010 at 23:47 #

Was about to say where’s Bonnie Wright but I see that’s already been said!

I went for Olivia Palermo. Cute, age appropriate and head to toe black (aubergine but looks black) but not boring.

Not voting for a gown, we’ve had the BAFTA’s and not yet ready for Oscar’s.

9. Linda February 27, 2010 at 00:09 #

Mia all the way! She looks unique, perfect for the event and simply stunning.

10. Sher February 27, 2010 at 00:15 #

so disappointed Carey Mulligan isn’t here :( guess not enough people loved her gown… I love Mia but have to give to Anna for looking incredible.

11. Emma February 27, 2010 at 00:19 #

I could not read your blog these last days and I only discover all your fabulous posts about BAFTAs, ELLE and VOGUE tonight. So many red carpets this week, so many stars striving to look beautiful but the stunning one was you ! You are definitely the best dressed of the week !
    Thank you for your blog and congrats for everything you are achieving at the moment ! I miss your Victoria Beckham blog but I understand that you don’t have time for this anymore when I see all the fabulous work you are doing here…

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2010 at 09:23 #

hey Emma, thanks for supporting my blog. You right I couldn’t manage two :) xx

12. Elise February 27, 2010 at 00:37 #

Naomi win this for me, her dress is a piece of art, I love it

13. mol February 27, 2010 at 01:02 #

Ashley with Mia a close second. Off topic, but I can’t help myself – just got my March Vogue – holy cow you look so gorgeous! That hot pink Juan Carlos Obando is to die for, you wear it so very perfectly (love your pose too)!

14. P. February 27, 2010 at 04:32 #

Trend models

*NATALIA VODIANOVA*

15. TicTak February 27, 2010 at 04:34 #

Fashion Critic… you should be on this list! x

16. Victoria February 27, 2010 at 06:31 #

Definitely Anna! :D She looks simply lovely in that princessy gown. :)

17. Barbara February 27, 2010 at 08:08 #

i cant help myslef,but im not so excited about anna kendrick dress here like all of you at all :D i voted for naomi cambell,but mia wasikowska-♥

18. Case February 27, 2010 at 09:11 #

Where there are legs, there is Naomi. I had to vote for her. She’s almost 40 and giving girls half her age more than a run for their money.

• Alice February 27, 2010 at 20:09 #

I have to agree. I voted Naomi first. Then I thought Anika Noni Rose looked fantastic. Then I though Natalia Vodianova. Tough week!

19. lidka February 27, 2010 at 10:51 #

i’m really ot sure why everyone is voting for anna kendrick… why do huge, beautifull, couture gowns (that i thunj, generally look amazing on anyone) always voted best dressed, it doesn’t take a lot of style snese to look good in such a stunning gown, that’s why hvoted for natalia, who, as always, owns her look and looks soooo confident and sexy :) i also really liked naomis McQ

• lidka February 27, 2010 at 10:52 #

sorry for the typos. i’ve currently got a horrible keyboard :D

• whitestroke February 28, 2010 at 00:20 #

it doesn’t take a lot of style snese to look good in such a stunning gown.

I agree. I expect something interesting and individual to wow me. Gowns like those are, as I call it, a default ‘style’.

20. whitestroke February 27, 2010 at 17:52 #

I didn’t drop a comment in a while. I feel bad. I’ll try to comment more, instead of just lurking.

This is one of the better poles this year so far. Lots of great choices. I went with Mia. That gown is a dream, and the girl had natural, yet strong poise to pull it off.

21. Clancy from Dallas February 27, 2010 at 19:19 #

WHAT?! NOOOO!! I’m sorry, that Elie Saab dress is very divine, but i don’t understand anna kendrick’s appeal or why she is creaming mia in the poles!! look at mias gown!! it is absolutely stunning! ugh.. the frustration..

22. Chadner February 27, 2010 at 20:47 #

I didn’t realize Anna Kendrick resonated with so many of the readers. That said, I voted for Mia. Naomi was my second choice.

23. Teresa February 28, 2010 at 06:31 #

I was torn between Anna Kendrick and Mia Wasikowska this week but I ended up voting for Mia because I felt that her gown suited her Alice in Wonderland Premier and Anna’s dress would have been better if she saved it for the Oscars or if she wore it at the BAFTAs

• Teresa February 28, 2010 at 06:34 #