[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]
Menu

After the “Alice In Wonderland” Royal World Premiere last night, Mia Wasikowska changed for the after party for the movie.

She opted for a black RM by Roland Mouret Spring 2010 jumpsuit paired with tight and black heels.

I hate to be predictable, but I hate the tights.

By wearing tights the asymmetrical hem of the jumpsuit and a lot of the detail on the bottom half are swallowed up by the tights.

Bare legs and strappy sandals would’ve have been much more appealing imo.

Other than that this is a great look for the young actress.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

"Alice In Wonderland" Royal World Premiere - Anne Hathaway In Vivienne Westwood

“Alice In Wonderland” Royal World Premiere – Anne Hathaway In Vivienne Westwood

Runway To 12th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards - Anna Kendrick In Elie Saab Couture

Runway To 12th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards – Anna Kendrick In Elie Saab Couture

12 Responses to Runway To “Alice In Wonderland” Royal World Premiere After-Party – Mia Wasikowska In RM by Roland Mouret

1. Ksenia February 28, 2010 at 17:31 #

I am not impressed. She reminds me too much of Carey Mulligan. I love how she shortened the dress though. The tights need to go to h-ll.

2. whitestroke February 27, 2010 at 18:01 #

I don’t generally mind tights. Some looks are even more interesting with them. But with this, NO WAY. The jumpsuit has a lot of interesting details, that get lost because the whole focus goes down there, because as Leo said, you don’t know where is leg and where is pant. It even looks like it’s a full-length pant. Only when I saw the runway shot I realized the pants with asymmetrical hem are below the knee. There ARE other tights than just black. Celebrities should try them. I usually see them wearing even black tights or no tights.

3. mochababe73 February 27, 2010 at 00:26 #

No. No. No. I don’t like that big, ugly bow in the front. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t even like this garment.

4. Beatriz Duarte February 26, 2010 at 18:35 #

NO tights, Mia! Such a beautiful jumpsuit, but this ugly tights just kill the look.

5. mol February 26, 2010 at 16:57 #

I completely agree with your critique here – the tights kill this look.

6. bettybrandenburg February 26, 2010 at 15:44 #

Nude tights would have been fine, it IS winter here after all…

7. Mel February 26, 2010 at 15:43 #

I don’t care about the tights, se look so cute that everything is forgatable!!!

8. Angie February 26, 2010 at 15:11 #

boring look!

9. Linda February 26, 2010 at 14:00 #

I agree with FC, but maybe in person it looked better. The jumpsuit is a great look for her.

10. Stuti February 26, 2010 at 13:42 #

No Mia, no! Who wears tights with a jumpsuit? If nothing else, at least you managed a first of your own.
    Other than that, Mia is so beautiful!

11. Leo February 26, 2010 at 13:36 #

Bare legs would be so much better, with tights it destroyed the look. You don’t know where is pant, where is leg, it looks terrible.

12. wilwarin February 26, 2010 at 13:21 #

i love the look, but tights just kill the jumpsuit’s splendor… i think if she had to wear tight some sheer tights would be way better.