Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Son Ye Jin or Jamie King

Actress Son Ye Jin looked so cute wearing a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 baby blue dress to a meet and greet with fans in early January.

I love this dress on her but the thud at her feet loses her many points.

Her brown gladiator-style sandals weren’t the right choice of shoes for this dress.

The tan runway belt was paired with the dress, but it clashes with her brown heels.

A few weeks later actress Jamie King wore the same dress to “The Art Of Elysium’s 3rd Annual Black Tie Charity Gala” in LA.

I far prefer her choice of shoe and think that the silver of her clutch bag also compliments the baby blue really nicely.

For styling this look better Jamie wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Deango & Wireimage

Vogue's Most Wanted

Vogue’s Most Wanted

Peter Pilotto Fall 2010

Peter Pilotto Fall 2010

6 Responses to Who Wore Burberry Prorsum Better? Son Ye Jin or Jamie King

1. coco February 25, 2010 at 07:31 #

Were you wearing the Topshop Rodarte like jumper? I thought that was you and I was going to say hi but never really got the chance. How has fashion week been for you? Are you off to Milan too?

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2010 at 08:19 #

I was wearing a cream cropped jumper. I was the one who asked Lorraine about the tracking.

Fashion week has been fun. Really enjoying seeing the shows.

Off to Milan now :)

2. Gaber February 25, 2010 at 08:11 #

I want to say that the lack of the belt kills the dress, but really it is the dress that kills the dress.
    I just can not get behind most of this collection because it just feels so massively overdone.

3. evanthe February 25, 2010 at 12:37 #

imo, the belt is a crucial factor in this dress. i didn’t like her choice of shoes much but i like this pop of color her tan belt gives against soft feminine baby blue.

4. Linda February 25, 2010 at 13:27 #

I like Son’s styling. The dress needs a belt. I agree with Gaber about not liking most of this collection, but the dress looks nice on Son and makes a cute and fun, youthful look.

5. Sara February 25, 2010 at 22:46 #

I like how the belt is fashioned on the runway model much better than on Son. It looks rather sloppy. Overall I liked Jamie’s better for this reason and the shoes.