Runway To Tao Nightclub – Paris Hilton In Preen

Paris Hilton celebrated her birthday at TAO Nightclub in Las Vegas with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt on the weekend.

The reality TV star seems to be keeping her birthday celebrations low key these days. Remember the time she had 5 birthday parties in 5 different countries?

Paris likes to mix up her looks. We mostly see her wearing high-street looks from Bebe, Topshop and Lipsy, but every now and then she will opt for a high-end designer.

For her special night she opted for a white Preen Spring 2009 dress with sexy mesh inserts.

She went the matchy matchy route by pairing her dress with white Louboutin plus she added Chanel jewels.

The dress is a nice length, but I would’ve preferred silver heels.

Credit: Style.com & London Features

2010 Cannes Film Festival Supermodel Catch-Up

2010 Cannes Film Festival Supermodel Catch-Up

Runway To "Love Ball" - Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton

Runway To “Love Ball” – Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton

11 Responses to Runway To Tao Nightclub – Paris Hilton In Preen

1. Laura February 25, 2010 at 16:40 #

I actually think she looks amazing especially with the white heels. While I’m not a huge fan of white heels either, I think they rather compliment this dress. The dress is interesting enough by itself, no need for anything else to overshadow it.

2. mol February 25, 2010 at 16:55 #

Wow – this is the best I’ve ever seen Paris – the shoe choice could have been different, yes, but to me, the overall look is such an improvement, I won’t complain!

3. Marvel February 25, 2010 at 17:14 #

Wow, white shoes are not her friends! They highlight how big her size 11 feet are. Plus didnt Mandy Moore wear this dress in black?

4. Alina February 25, 2010 at 17:38 #

I love this look.
    She even looks classy !

5. P. February 25, 2010 at 20:38 #

wow, paris you just strike it
    she looks great, I adore this Preen dress, is so gorgeous, not so crazy about the white shoes, I much prefer a good pair of silver heels, maybe a Jimmy Choo “Quinze” sandals would’ve made the difference.
    Aside this (nothing is P.E.R.F.E.C.T), she looks beautiful, I think the best I’ve ever seen Paris

6. Linda February 25, 2010 at 22:25 #

Definitely the best I’ve ever seen her look.

7. sara February 26, 2010 at 01:52 #

I agree with everybody, I think she looks great!!! And I actually don’t mind the shoes.

8. Beatriz Duarte February 26, 2010 at 02:27 #

For the first time in my life, I really like Paris Hilton. She looks decent and pretty.

9. nicky February 26, 2010 at 07:18 #

she looks really good. i agree that this is one of her best looks yet. the white shoes somehow work

10. shree February 26, 2010 at 15:10 #

I love the mesh inserts and shape of this dress, but that shoestring effect on one shoulder looks a bit tacky. She looks good, but should banish those white shoes – they just look too heavy. And big. And very,very white.

11. jhin March 2, 2010 at 16:54 #

I think that even the runway model wore that dress better than Paris.