This week I was happy to see Kylie Minogue back to her fabulous self on the red carpet at the Elle Style Awards.

I was also happy to see her out on the red carpet again last night, when she arrived at the ‘Miss Polly Rae: The All New Hurly Burly Show’ press opening night in London.

As I flicked through the pictures I was very disappointed not to find a picture of Kylie without that darn sheer cardigan.

The cardigan isn’t the main issue, more the way she’s buttoned it.

Yes it must have been cold on that red carpet, but her red leopard print Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2010 dress deserved to be shown off in all its beautiful splendor.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Runway To Tao Nightclub - Paris Hilton In Preen

Runway To Tao Nightclub – Paris Hilton In Preen

11 Responses to Runway To ‘Miss Polly Rae: The All New Hurly Burly Show’ – Kylie Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana

1. robbie February 25, 2010 at 14:05 #

kylie perfection again, o atleast from the knees up. dont like the tights or the shoes. the sheer cardigan is quite cute. is that gloves magically floating around her waist? lol

i so want that dress.

• Stuti February 25, 2010 at 15:45 #

Oh yes. I went back to the picture, and saw the gloves dangling magically! How?

• mol February 25, 2010 at 17:12 #

I wondered about that too?

• robbie February 26, 2010 at 08:31 #

on closer inspection it looks like they are part of the detail on the end of the tie around her waist. mystery solved i suppose.

2. Beatriz Duarte February 25, 2010 at 14:56 #

The dress is amazing and I quite like this look. Maybe not the tights, I admit, but the simple shoes are perfect for this bright eye-catching red. The cardigan is cute and does not bother me, but looks like it came from a housewife closet.

3. carrie leber February 25, 2010 at 15:13 #

Kylie always looks amazing but I agree the cardigan really didn’t suit that dress.

Also thanks so much for mentioning my blog Bloomacious in your Vogue piece – that was such a nice (and surprising) thing to see this morning.

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2010 at 15:32 #

Like I said on twitter it a great escapism

No drama, just beautiful pictures and well written pieces.

4. Alfredo February 25, 2010 at 18:35 #

I really like this on Kylie, even with the tights and cardigan. She’s on her 40′s now right? I’m assuming she’s dressing more her age but still keeping that vibe that she always gives off, it’s a good combination between both.

5. Raquel February 26, 2010 at 06:58 #

“The cardigan isn’t the main issue, more the way she’s buttoned it” – Ha! I blame Michelle O. for that. ;)

• Fashion Critic February 26, 2010 at 07:06 #

LOL…Mrs O did make them fashionable

6. Leo February 26, 2010 at 13:35 #

I like the carigan, it goes well with the shape of the dress and makes me think of 60′s italian chic movie star. I’m loving Kylie here.