Runway To “Love Ball” – Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton

Natalia Vodianova was the gorgeous host of the “Love Ball” which was held at the Roundhouse in London this week.

She arrived wearing a red Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 puff ball dress which no doubt drew a lot of attention.

Aside from that bag, I love this look from head-to-toe.

It’s cute, flirty and has a devilishly naughty side to it.

Her hair worn up was perfect for this look with those sleeves, plus those burgundy can can heels add to the fun factor.

[nggallery id=351]

Credit: Style.com & London Features

Runway To Tao Nightclub - Paris Hilton In Preen

Runway To Tao Nightclub – Paris Hilton In Preen

Watch Gucci's Fall 2010 Presentation Live On Saturday

Watch Gucci’s Fall 2010 Presentation Live On Saturday

16 Responses to Runway To “Love Ball” – Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton

1. Bego February 25, 2010 at 18:11 #

I love this look, I hope she’s a bdotw contender… she looks amazing in red.

2. Nithya February 25, 2010 at 19:06 #

I love her dress, but those shoes look incredibly uncomfortable.

3. Beatriz Duarte February 25, 2010 at 19:30 #

Natalia is beautiful as always, with perfect make-up and hair, but the shape of the dress isn’t flatering on her body – or anyone else’s. I don’t like this kind of sleeve and the necklace is a little over the top, IMO. But, anyway, this pearl shoes are gorgeous.

4. P. February 25, 2010 at 20:29 #

She looks gorgeous, I’m totally agree, that bag is so out of place and a bit awful. Aside the bag, she looks pretty darn amazing, I never liked can can heels, but this burgundy I just Love and is so appropriate with that beautiful red LV dress

5. Flutterbang February 25, 2010 at 21:27 #

I’m not sure I get the two different shades of red together, but I love the heels and the dress separately

6. Maria February 25, 2010 at 22:19 #

Incredibly beautiful dress! I am happy to see more interesting color choices. I do love the purse, just not with the outfit. Shoes look incredible painful but a very nice choice.

7. Linda February 25, 2010 at 22:23 #

Normally I don’t like Louis Vuitton stuff that much, esp. the Can Can heels, but she makes it work. I even like the bag with it.

8. mol February 25, 2010 at 23:21 #

The heels look like they don’t fit her, the dress is gorgeous, the bag not, and the necklace beautiful but not with this dress – it’s a mixed ‘bag’ for me.

9. nicky February 26, 2010 at 07:15 #

natalia looks wonderful! im not too keen on the necklace but i can forget tht as she looks amazing. the bag doesnt look like a bag…looks more likea shawl/ scarf hahaa

10. silky February 26, 2010 at 08:30 #

She looks gorgeous. I love the LV dress and the shoes.

11. ullis February 26, 2010 at 08:32 #

FLOVE!

12. Nicola February 26, 2010 at 09:22 #

Yay Natalia! She looks perfect. I adore the colour of that dress.

13. LeeAnn February 26, 2010 at 10:32 #

My friend owns the shoes and says they are incredably comfortable! I met Natalia last summer at her Charity party when she was with her daughter. She is incredably beautiful, not as tall as you would think and lean but not skinny. Very gracious. But proving there is a god and noone is perfect-her hair is very wispy and thin but she is so beautiful it doesn’t matter. she also looks like a teenager.

14. jill (polkadot23) February 26, 2010 at 10:44 #

I agree, I love the look & I also agree that her hair up is perfect for it, but I kind of wish she’d worn it all up in a topknot, which I’ve seen on the best looks @ LFw. More like what the model is wearing in the catwalk shot.

With her hair parted like that in front – it looks like she’s growing out a fringe?? – it takes away the effect of it being up in a topknot to compliment the dress.

IMHO ; )

Hope you’re having a blast in Milan, FC! x

15. Leo February 26, 2010 at 13:33 #

Ten points! Amazing. This was such a weird collection for LV and many people wore it wrong but this is such a the dress found it’s match situation. I love it, and it looks much better in red than black. Plus she rocked it so well.

16. Teresa February 28, 2010 at 06:40 #

For me, her accessorising ruins what is a beautiful LV dress. If she had just left the bag, necklace and worn the silver/gray cancans in the runway photo I would gushing over the dress right now.