Kristen Stewart was one of the many celebrities who had a front row seat at the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 presentation in London yesterday.

The Twilight actress wore a look from the amazing Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 collection, which included a grey knit top, paired with a Burberry Prorsum knot skirt.

This could’ve been a great look if it weren’t for that black coat and those black pumps.

It was unlikely she was going to wear strappy sandals and a not wear a coat on a cold rainy afternoon in London, but as usual the styling lets her down.

Girlie girl just ain’t her thing.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

The Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards

The Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards

Runway To "Cop Out" New York Premiere - Michelle Trachtenberg In Marchesa

Runway To “Cop Out” New York Premiere – Michelle Trachtenberg In Marchesa

35 Responses to Runway To Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 Presentation – Kristen Stewart In Burberry Prorsum

1. juliaude February 24, 2010 at 11:07 #

i agree to 100%
    i was kinda shocked when i noticed that she attended a fashion show.i mean..it is kristen stewart…i hate to see her ruining so beautiful pieces…..i would kill to wear them (with the right attitude make up and so on) it is just not fair grrr

• anna February 24, 2010 at 20:02 #

“i hate to see her ruining so beautiful pieces”

are you kidding me??? she totally rocks this outfit

2. mandy February 24, 2010 at 11:17 #

She is wearing minis.. AGAIN. She totally killed this sexy look.

3. B February 24, 2010 at 11:19 #

For once I actually disagree! I think she rocks this look. The black shoes and coat make it more Kristen-style, and her hair is a little less ridiculous than usual. A step in the right direction I think!

4. shree February 24, 2010 at 11:35 #

I just don’t get this girl. She always looks surly, She never looks together, and it doesn’t matter what it is, it looks awful on her. Even her bra looks as if it doesn’t fit her properly.

5. Nikki February 24, 2010 at 11:37 #

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Kristen Stewart’s outfit. Wearing pumps isn’t exactly a fashion crime, and although a coat is a no no on the (whatever colored) carpet, I’ve always made an exception when for her. I don’t expected her to dress up in girlie girl outfits as she prefers jeans & t-shirt and edgy dresses and converse sneakers. So for this, I’d give her a B+.

6. Jaynee February 24, 2010 at 12:08 #

For me this is the best Kristen has looked in a long while. The coat completely makes the outfit, without it she would look hunched, pale and cold….as usual!

7. Elise February 24, 2010 at 12:26 #

For once, she doesn’t look completely ridiculous in a girl outfit. The skirt and the coat are cute, but I don’t like the shoes.

8. FF February 24, 2010 at 12:26 #

She hurting me with this mini-skirt thing. Seriously. Please stop.

Either she looks stunning in person and photographs really badly – or she does nothing for whatever she’s wearing because this is horrible on her.

There are only a handful of outfits that I think she’s looked good in since she started on the Twilight train – and they’ve usually been of the stylish but ‘punked up’ variety. No problem with that as she seems most comfortable in them so her stylists need to stop trying to give her the Cinderella makeover – it doesn’t work.

9. nicky February 24, 2010 at 13:15 #

i like the outfit without the coat. kristen is giving a bad posture as usual which really ruins the outfit

10. No February 24, 2010 at 13:30 #

“I think she would’ve looked better and been happier wearing something from the menswear collection.”

What are you trying to imply??? Be a fashion critic, not fashion catty.

I Liked her outfit AND the coat a lot. I thought the skirt could have been pulled down a bit – too high on the waist for proportions sake, but she looked good. She is a sexy woman.

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2010 at 13:45 #

You’ve GOT to be kidding me.

Are you serious?

My comment means she would be happier in something tailored and more covered up.

I personally think she would look pretty cool in menswear

She would be more comfortable and with that have more confidence and better posture on the red carpet.

These Bella Fan Club comments are becoming tiresome

• juliaude February 24, 2010 at 13:49 #

agree with you.these bella fan club comments are so nervy.everyone is allowed to speak openly about his or her opinion but everyone has to accept the opinions of others too!

• B February 24, 2010 at 14:43 #

I think FC is the least catty of the fashion blogging world… And if Kristen decided to wear menswear she could totally rock it. She does need to find something she feels more comfortable/confident in, and I imagine that everyone (at least on this site!) would give her kudos for wearing menswear if it gave her that!

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2010 at 15:22 #

thanks. I’m glad someone understood what I was saying x

• Torah February 25, 2010 at 01:08 #

FC i get what you were saying, i think something like menswear fashion will def suit Kristen a lot better. But I also think the look above is very hot looking on her.

P.S just went on your twitter page…I believe in freedom of speech. But dude, your response back to that twihard could’ve been ignored! Your a fashion critic, lets leave it at that aye.

• Fashion Critic February 25, 2010 at 05:56 #

You’re right, but I was just so annoyed by the tweet

• mol February 24, 2010 at 16:25 #

I agree with No’s critique of the skirt sitting too high, it should be pulled down, and I actually like her in this look, but i really disagree with No’s (rude) comment!!!!

I also think that Kristen would rock a menwear look, a smart observation by F.C. IMO! I just wish people would express their own opinions on the outfits, with passion, but also, with respect to others!

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2010 at 16:51 #

Like you say Mol, not everyone has to agree with me, but it would be nice if done in a mature way.

• zoe February 24, 2010 at 21:18 #

My question though is how do you know she’s not comfortable and confident in this outfit? She’s a tomboy yes but that doesn’t mean that is the only way she’s allowed to dress. I think Kristen in a “menswear look” is quite possible the most obvious of choices she could make. I like that she tries new things.

11. mochababe73 February 24, 2010 at 14:00 #

As usual, Kristen manages to make a pretty outfit look cheap. Is it me, or does she always look dirty. Almost like she needs to take a shower.
    Kristen just needs to stick to what she is comfortable in wearing. This is not her, and it probably won’t be her for a very long time, if ever.

12. Caroline February 24, 2010 at 14:09 #

I have to say that I kinda disagree this time.
    For me it is one of the greater looks. I agree on the coat, but I actually like the look on her plus she looks semi-comfortable for once.

On the strappy sandal issue, I think I like her far more in black pumps, that she looks semi-comfortable in than a pair of strappy sandals, that would be far too girly on her. If ever I think it should be a pair like these: http://www.shopbop.com/romy-chain-platform-sandals-rock/vp/v=1/845524441860075.htm?folderID=2534374302024643&extid=affprg from Rock & Republic.

/Caroline

13. Chloe February 24, 2010 at 15:58 #

Her posture is horrible as usual.
    But I personnaly kinda like that her hair isn’t picture perfect, it makes her stand out from al the other starletts out there with their perfectly coufed hair or massive amounts of extensions.
    I would’ve never figured her for someone who liked to attend fashion shows though!

14. rosie February 24, 2010 at 16:07 #

I too like this look on Kristen. For me her legs are her best asset and they look extremely long! Plus, the coat takes the attention away from her painful posture and it just feels more her. AND I completely agree that she would look adorable in menswear :)

15. CJ February 24, 2010 at 18:06 #

I’ll just say I don’t like the skirt at all..I don’t like it on anyone. I think she would’ve looked better in the yellow/lemongrass top and skirt pictured above. I think a gray coat would’ve looked nice with gray pumps. The black pumps and coat were her stylist fault – not hers.

But, that’s all I’ll say. I’m not a Kristen Stewart fan by any means but I feel like if I defend her I instantly become part of that “Bella Fan Club”. :-\

16. a February 24, 2010 at 18:33 #

I was browsing through Kristen’s Burberry show pics last night and thinking which one will FC choose. There were some pics of her smiling but then there’s always something else not right about it.. In this case, it’s the lighting.. lol. But I agree this pic is unfortunately the most appropriate one..

17. Shannon February 24, 2010 at 18:57 #

I totally agree with you FC Kristen IMO looks her best with menswear inspired clothing and she usually rocks it. My issue with her stylist is thier making her into something she’s not if they could mix the best of both syles she could start looking better on the Red Carpet!

18. Beatriz Duarte February 24, 2010 at 21:36 #

I’m a HUGE K-Stew fan as an actress and person, but I just don’t get this look and her recent style (at the BAFTAs, at Elle’s…). First of all, this skirt makes her look fat (which she’s definitely NOT). Being this beautiful and having such an amazing figure, she just needs to find own way. Everytime she’s wearing a minidress or other feminine piece, she looks shy and insecure and with that comes her sad posture. Dresses and skirts aren’t her thing and we have to respect that, maybe with more jackets and long sleeves she would look more confortable on the red carpet. I would kill to see her wearing a men’s inspired pant suit, by the way;

19. CJ February 24, 2010 at 22:02 #

To Beatriz: I’ve read that her dream red carpet outfit is a custom made Brooks Brothers suit.

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2010 at 22:26 #

I’m not at all surprised. And I bet she would look great in it and stand up straight

20. Raiin February 25, 2010 at 00:56 #

It ‘sfreaking annoying when your a fan of someone and you automatically get put through the “shes a bella swan fan” cycle crap. Please this isn’t high school!

Moving on. I think this look suited her much, much better then the bafta and elle look! This is much more edgier and young for her. I agree with FC that Kristen in Menswear will not only make her more comfortable but I think she would totally, totally up her game in the fashion world! All eyes are on her at the moment, and i think something like a feminine looking suit will totally knock it out of the park!

21. Yerdeh February 25, 2010 at 11:09 #

Gorgeous skirt, bad posture or black jacket or not, the fact that the skirt still stands out is more a testament to Burberry than Kristen. Plus, I think the surly look is a Burberry standard: their models in the ads are sons and daughters of surly rock stars! Plus, isn’t it freezing in London right now?

22. Julie Vignon February 25, 2010 at 17:13 #

I just think she needs a good stilist who understands her personality and makes the right choices acording to that. You just can’t dress a 19 shy and indie girl like a princess and expect her to have the right attitude…we all talk about fashion and style all the time but we are forgetting that it’s essential to feel the clothes that your client is wearing, and it seems nobody has done that job with this girl, so please, lets try to be constructive in our critics ;-)

23. melesa March 7, 2010 at 01:13 #

she looks so beautiful and hot in this outtfit and her make up is perfect <3 her