Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Dannii Minogue In Lisa Ho

Hometown Supporter Award
As I said in the earlier post Dannii Minogue won “Best TV Star” Award at the 2010 Elle Style Awards last night in London.

No doubt more for her excellent fashion choices on the X Factor last year, where she introduced us to many new Australian designers.

I asked her who she was wearing, and she replied “Lisa Ho”.

I told her that I love that she continues to support Australian designer to which she smiled and said thank you.

The canary yellow gown was exquisite and covered all signs of her growing baby bump.

A gold clutch and bronzed heels completed the look.

This look was better in real life.

Credit: Elle & Wireimage

2010 Elle Style Awards - Kylie Minogue In YSL

2010 Elle Style Awards – Kylie Minogue In YSL

Who Wore Osman Yousefzada Better? Mischa Barton or Sarah Brown

Who Wore Osman Yousefzada Better? Mischa Barton or Sarah Brown

11 Responses to Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Dannii Minogue In Lisa Ho

1. Vera February 23, 2010 at 09:33 #

The colour of the dress is just brilliant!

Danni’s looking good.

2. Aliz February 23, 2010 at 10:22 #

She looks beautiful. I loved her outfits on X-Factor and it is pretty nice of her supporting Australian designers. Why not? I am sure there are talented as well. Look at her outfits and you can tell. Check out Hungarian designers at cinniaedua.com and keep your mind open to emerging designers. That’s what I think anyway

3. robbie February 23, 2010 at 11:22 #

such a gorgeous dress on her, thank god she didnt wear the runway colour.

FC i am so jealous of you getting tp speak to kylie and dannii. you lucky girl.

4. mandy February 23, 2010 at 12:04 #

why do i feel like i’ve seen this a million times?

5. Talent Watchers February 23, 2010 at 13:23 #

More red carpet fashion (there is SO much going on right now!) – this time, we have more glamouorous lovelies from ELLE Style Awards 2010.

Glowing and expectant mum Dannii Minogue picking up her well-deserved award as Best TV Star wearing a lovely grecian-style asymmetric yellow dress by Australian designer Lisa Ho (similar runway item below).

6. mochababe73 February 23, 2010 at 14:31 #

Pretty dress, and she looks good in it. I don’t like the shoes because they look too heavy for that dress.

7. Seychelle February 23, 2010 at 16:16 #

Danniis is dress is flashy.

8. abbie March 2, 2010 at 21:13 #

is this dress available to purchase?! i love it!

9. Claire Murphy March 9, 2010 at 15:22 #

Hi could you please tell me where i can purchase the yellow lisa ho dress that dannii wore to the elle style awards?? thank you

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2010 at 15:26 #

if you go to the Lisa Ho website, you should be able to find stores there.