Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Olivia Palermo In Matthew Williamson

Nicest Celeb Award
Olivia Palermo was the sweetest celebrity I met at the 2010 Elle Style Awards last night.

She was only too happy for me to take a closer look at her straight-off-the-runway Matthew Williamson Fall 2010 dress, which she paired with black heels and tights.

I loved how the eggplant dress sparkled and that cute pom pom on the shoulder.

One thing I noticed about Olivia was she’s nothing like we see her on “The City”.

She was chatty and genuinely nice, which tells me I’ve got to kick my reality TV habit.

She was very excited about her dress, being in London and the Burberry Fall 2010 presentation which she will be attending later on today.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards - Ashley Olsen In Christian Lacroix Couture & Mary-Kate Olsen In Lanvin

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Ashley Olsen In Christian Lacroix Couture & Mary-Kate Olsen In Lanvin

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Nicola Roberts In Vanessa Bruno

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Nicola Roberts In Vanessa Bruno

9 Responses to Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Olivia Palermo In Matthew Williamson

1. nicky February 23, 2010 at 08:26 #

she looks cute here. like the ensemble but not love…

2. Shannon February 23, 2010 at 08:54 #

Aww, glad she’s not like she is on the city. She looks cute, but gosh – she has such skinny legs!

3. ThatGirl39 February 23, 2010 at 09:14 #

Aha! So glad you’ve posted this about Olivia as I put up a post last night about her style, her Freda line at Matches and how I was sure she was really a lovely girl! And now you’ve proved it so I linked you in an update to my post! And Wow BTW, you do get to attend all the best parties!

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 09:17 #

this is only my second one :)

4. robbie February 23, 2010 at 11:39 #

yawntastic! the whole outfit is boring, and the hair come on olivia change it!

5. Vera February 23, 2010 at 14:04 #

Brilliant, just brilliant.

And, FC, I really wonder why you are so afraid of tights. Well, I either don’t like sheer nude(Leona Lewis’ favourites, yuck!) – but black ones as Olivia has worn are a perfect accessory almost to every dress.

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 14:25 #

I think tights just ruin dresses and make them look so plain.

6. Karissa February 24, 2010 at 03:30 #

I love her style and I really love this outfit. She’s my favorite on The City and I always thought that they edited her on the show to look mean so I’m glad you confirmed that she’s actually nice.

7. Ethne Blist November 29, 2010 at 22:01 #

I am NOT digging this on Olivia. She is too skinny for one thing- the dress makes her look at bit heavy and I hate the tights and the shoes AND the clutch. It doesn’t work for her.