23.02.10

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 Live

You have 30 minutes to take your front row seats for the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 presentation which will be streamed live.

We were all drooling on our keyboard 6 months ago when Christopher Bailey presentation his Spring 2010 collection, and I’m confident the same will happen today.

The live show starts at 4pm GMT.

CLICK HERE to see the presentation.

Get The Look: Jessica Alba's Comic-Con Funky Modern Do

Get The Look: Jessica Alba’s Comic-Con Funky Modern Do

Inside The Press Room At The Elle Style Awards

Inside The Press Room At The Elle Style Awards

8 Responses to Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 Live

1. ahot February 23, 2010 at 16:53 #

i just saw the show, still got goosebumps… . It was outstanding.Now ihave to get one of those navy coats. All hype
    designers should do a live streaming imao

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 17:07 #

I loved the purples.

2. Boeshane February 23, 2010 at 16:59 #

Wasn’t Emma Watson supposed to be there ?

I saw the Olsen twin, Bonnie Wright, Kristen Stewart, even the brother of Emma Watson, and I think I saw Carey Mulligan. But not the face of the label…

Wut ?

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 17:06 #

She’s at uni. I guess that would be more important.

I’m sure she watched the live show :)

• Boeshane February 23, 2010 at 17:11 #

Lucky girl win lot of money and don’t come to the show (sorry I’m just disapointed because I was waiting to be impressed by her on this show).

• Boeshane February 23, 2010 at 17:17 #

Gosh, and I totally forgot to talk about the show !

My video stopped a few times, but I saw those huge coats that I really love (and I suppose we will soon see it on celes candid pictures).

I also like the fact that Bailey kept this light, fresh feel that was all other the SS10 collection, with the material and the way he shapped it on the dresses.

And I was a little disapointed by the shoes : the one from FW09 and SS10 looked rather comfi (even if it wasn’t – or was – the case) and did a bigger point than the one from this collection. Sorry, my english is not really good. I hope you understood what I meant.

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 17:19 #

I understood thank you :)

3. Andrew Mackinnon February 23, 2010 at 17:05 #

Missed it! Now I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see it on Style.com… oh well… (: