23.02.10

2010 Elle Style Awards – Pixie Geldof In Vivienne Westwood

Oscar the Grouch Award
Pixie Geldof was wearing Vivienne Westwood when she arrived at the 2010 Elle Style Awards in London last night.

Even though I knew it was Westwood, I wanted to get closer look because I couldn’t quite believe that her hair was green.

On closer inspection when I asked her who she was wearing it was green.

More so than theses picture portray.

I wanted to ask why, but I thought it would be too rude. Now I’m wishing I did.

Credit: Wireimage

Katy Perry In Vivienne Westwood - Elle Style Awards 2014

Katy Perry In Vivienne Westwood – Elle Style Awards 2014

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards - Jamie Winstone In Roksanda Ilincic

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Jamie Winstone In Roksanda Ilincic

6 Responses to 2010 Elle Style Awards – Pixie Geldof In Vivienne Westwood

1. robbie February 23, 2010 at 01:28 #

she always looks like a corpse her eyes are just dead looking. the hair wtf i do hope the lighting in her house was bad otherwise she must have been drunk when she got that done.

2. Rebecca February 23, 2010 at 02:49 #

Maybe next time, just say “tell me about your hair!” I don’t think that’s too rude

3. Laura February 23, 2010 at 08:24 #

When taking dark hair to blonde, sometimes it turns green. This can be fixed with tints, but that color looks to me like exactly that problem.

4. Terry February 23, 2010 at 08:37 #

Why didn’t she dye her hair an emerald green? This shade looks so gloomy to me, plus it seems like silver, not really green :(

5. SarahV February 23, 2010 at 10:36 #

Such a shame because she’s so pr…. no she’s not.

6. whitestroke February 27, 2010 at 19:12 #

I remembered now. This is her look. I knew I saw it somewhere.