Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

Not So Moody After All Award
When saw Kristen Stewart arrived at the 2010 Elle Style Awards last night, I was determined to find out if she was a moody as she appears to be.

When I spoke to her in the press room I discovered that she’s painfully shy.

I asked about her look and when answering she did her best to give me eye contact and smile whilst talking.

I think she made a better effort on the red carpet last night.

She had more confidence and she smiled more on the red carpet wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2009 mini dress with an embellished bodice.

Her dress was paired with Bally “Amantea” criss-cross ankle strap sandals.

I really liked her look in the press room when she added a 1020 by Nicole leather jacket.

She looked much more comfortable wearing this jacket.

Kristen was at this event to collect the “Woman of the Year” Awards, fresh from winning her BAFTA Rising Star award on Sunday.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Who Wore Osman Yousefzada Better? Mischa Barton or Sarah Brown

Who Wore Osman Yousefzada Better? Mischa Barton or Sarah Brown

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards - Daisy Lowe In Miu Miu

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Daisy Lowe In Miu Miu

22 Responses to Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

1. robbie February 23, 2010 at 11:25 #

for once i love her outfit, not the hair though i am so hoping it will hurry up and grow longer.

woman of the year, really? didnt see that one coming.

2. wilwarin February 23, 2010 at 11:25 #

this is so much aprovement from BAFTAs but still her hair kills it for me…

3. La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix February 23, 2010 at 11:30 #

I like this look. Kristen is young and she needs to start having more fun on the red carpet. People need to realize that you literally get 15 mins of fame and she need to start appreciating it. lol… I really love the shape, color and texture of that Pucci dress.

4. Nikki February 23, 2010 at 11:36 #

This is more like it. Her look reflects her personal style, edgy. like the details on the bodice and the belt (I don’t know what else to call it). And the leather jacket is a nice touch.

5. coco February 23, 2010 at 11:41 #

nice look…

6. mandy February 23, 2010 at 12:03 #

love the dress. hate her make up and her hair. to be real honest, i dont really like her either. Can she pull off anything other than mini dresses?

7. mol February 23, 2010 at 12:26 #

I really like this whole look and the later addition of a leather jacket just adds positively to the mix – I’m glad you let us know what you experienced F.C. She’s just young and slightly awkward I think.

8. nicky February 23, 2010 at 12:39 #

she definitely looks awkward on red carpet. she cant really change that….but her poses are killing me. i quite like the outfit with the leather jacket though

9. Ally February 23, 2010 at 12:45 #

You are right, she looks so much more comfortable with the jacket on. Her stylist should look for looks with sleeves if that is what will make her more comfortable and at ease.

10. Hermione Weasley February 23, 2010 at 12:47 #

she looks really good! <3

11. Rita February 23, 2010 at 13:23 #

I love that dress but I hate the hair.

12. Alyazia February 23, 2010 at 13:38 #

So the secret behind those creepy poses is revealed, thanks to Catherine!
    But i have to say she looks good in this event, much more relaxed than in BAFTAs.

13. Alfredo February 23, 2010 at 14:17 #

I really like her dress, it suits her perfectly. But yes her hair is a complete mess, She should of parted it to the side.

14. mochababe73 February 23, 2010 at 14:29 #

Such a shame to waste a pretty dress on Kristen. She has poor posture and the hair is a mess. Both of these take away from the dress.

15. FF February 23, 2010 at 14:46 #

Looks way better with the jacket. All they need to do is work with her creatively with their ideas and her ideas and it could be an interesting style.

She really looks a million and one times better when she looks comfortable in what she’s wearing.

16. Beatriz Duarte February 23, 2010 at 16:41 #

That’s so much better than the BAFTA one. She looks more confortable and she indeed looks amazing with the jacket. Her hair does not bother me anymore, I’ve grown used to it. I just don’t like the colours… black, beige and grey… too boring.

17. Annel February 23, 2010 at 17:50 #

So sad that she’s so shy and she doesn’y know how to shine on the carpet.. But mayby it would be better if she strted wearing clothes that didn’t contradict her personality (like girly, short, white dresses) and started to wear things she actually felt comfortable in..
    Cause she’s a pretty girl and seems really cool off-carpet.

18. kriss February 23, 2010 at 21:31 #

i really like her, amazing actress, UK love her

19. ullis February 23, 2010 at 21:46 #

her hair is a mess. she needs to do sth with it.

The dress is very Kristen, but I feel that a push up (or stuff) would do her well! I still believe a tan would make her look less ghostly, and more alive!

20. Sue Jin February 24, 2010 at 05:23 #

I really like this dress. but I agree with those saying that she really needs to something with her hair!

Ive noticed that her legs are very… straight? like right up and down. MY knees kind stick out to the side but hers are just wow.

21. Vicky February 24, 2010 at 11:36 #

She was awarded woman of the year? Really? I’m sorry but I don’t understand that.
    This is the best I’ve seen her in a loooong time but it’s still nothing to get excited about. The dress is lovely but the rest of the styling is as always horrible. As FC said in a later post, she’s not a girlie-girl, then why does it feel like she keeps trying to pretend that she is? She always looks so miserable and bored (due to nerves, we’ve discovered) then why not wear something more comfortable? Just because it’s comfortable and not girlie-pretty doesn’t mean it’s boring.