Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Christian Dior

Red Blooded Woman Award
Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley brought a lot of glamour to the 2010 Elle Style Awards red carpet last night.

She glided down the red carpet giving plenty of sexy face to the paparazzi wearing a stunning red Christian Dior Spring 2010 gown.

You may remember that Amber Heard wore this same belted gown to the Art of Elysiums Gala earlier this year.

I’m not fond of exposed underwear, but this is done in a elegantly sexy way plus I love how Rosie wears the gown slightly off-the-shoulder.

She was one of the best on the night for me, as her look had plenty of wow factor.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Leona Lewis In Alexander McQueen

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen

12 Responses to Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Christian Dior

1. robbie February 23, 2010 at 03:08 #

there is something very off putting seeing this dress on her. she manages to make it look quite trashy.

2. danielezka February 23, 2010 at 03:13 #

FC, will you be covering the oscars?

3. danielezka February 23, 2010 at 03:14 #

i mean from the red carpet

4. Nikki February 23, 2010 at 03:39 #

Pretty girl, but exposed underwear is a no no, be it you’re a model/actress/celebrity/ordinary person in the street. It’s just so tacky.

5. Leelah February 23, 2010 at 04:11 #

Her face is so off-putting, why do they have the need to put on this really awkward pout.
    The dress is ok but would have looked better on someone a bit classier.

• rosie February 23, 2010 at 17:34 #

Yes, I agree that her facial expression kills it…she doesn’t need to try and be sexy! Come on Rosie, represent!

6. nicky February 23, 2010 at 08:29 #

i so agree about the face being really off- putting. she needs a more glamorous hair stlye as well. imo, amber heard wore it better. the bow- tie thing in the front looks a bit untidy as well

7. ThatGirl39 February 23, 2010 at 09:18 #

I didn’t really notice the exposed underwear at first so I guess it’s quite subtle. RHW is beautiful so no need to pout I think but overall, I think she pulls the look off well.

8. LeeAnn February 23, 2010 at 09:21 #

In real life this dresss in stunning. I used to think that she was gorgeous but she is starting t morph into the Bride of Wilderstein.

9. bettybrandenburg February 23, 2010 at 10:14 #

Love love love the dress, but not on that girl. She doesn’t do it justice with the “come hither:” look and matching bed hair. The dress is clearly a snazzy quote on the 1940s and a wave or at least a better hair cut would have been much more suitable. I don’t like the off the shoulder interpretation either, I must admit (sorry, FC) – I mean the dress is already exposing the bra in a very tasteful way, why go overboard with the shoulder?

• LeeAnn February 23, 2010 at 12:18 #

Betty -Couldn’t agree more. I have tried the dress on and by moving the dress off shoulder it ruins the bow at the neck. It really is a very stunning dress and not at all slutty

• Ally February 23, 2010 at 13:02 #

I also agree. There is something about the way she is wearing it that takes it from sultry to slutty. But I also don’t know that I could make myself wear that dress after it looked so amazing on the runway model. Her swagger is perfect for it.