2010 Elle Style Awards – Agyness Deyn In House Of Holland

Straight Off The Runway Award
Agyness Deyn showed her support for BFF designer pal Henry Holland, by wearing one of the looks from his recent Fall 2010 presentation to the Elle Style Awards last night.

She told me she loved Henry Holland as a friend and that she’s a huge admirer of his work.

The leather black House of Holland Fall 2010 dress appeared to have pieces of blue carpet running around the dress, which the model pulled off really well.

I expected Agyness to be freakishly tall like Erin O’Connor, but she wasn’t as tall as I expected.

But I guess that’s because wasn’t wearing heels.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

2010 Elle Style Awards – Claudia Schiffer In Emma Cook

2010 Elle Style Awards – Claudia Schiffer In Emma Cook

2010 Elle Style Awards - Claire Danes In Burberry

2010 Elle Style Awards – Claire Danes In Burberry

6 Responses to 2010 Elle Style Awards – Agyness Deyn In House Of Holland

1. robbie February 23, 2010 at 01:01 #

love the dress! its gorgeous but the shoes not sure about those. i really like her tights.

2. mol February 23, 2010 at 03:22 #

I think this dress is hitting a sweet spot in a rising trend – a kind of modernized (recycled/trash) kind of grunge look, and I like it, but I just don’t like her hair – not the color, that’s fine – I just want it to be less poufy and closer to her head….the bowl cut is cute too, just slightly shorter…..

• whitestroke February 27, 2010 at 19:15 #

I actually love when the hair is poufy and ‘away from the head’. lol

3. LeeAnn February 23, 2010 at 09:23 #

She is 5’8″ tall and stunning-not sure about the dress-her hair looks like a tea cosy

• mm February 23, 2010 at 13:35 #

lol “tea cosy” hate her hair, it makes her look horrible to me, i dont even look at her face all i see is that hair

4. whitestroke February 27, 2010 at 19:17 #

Sne’s not that tall for a model. I heard even 5’8 is a stretch. That dress is just plain ridiculous. Yet it works perfectly for her. I actually like the look on her.