22.02.10

2010 BAFTAs Red Carpet

I hope you enjoy our video of some of the celebs – guys and girls – who walked the red carpet at the 2010 BAFTAs last night.

2010 BAFTAs - Kimberley Walsh In Jenny Packham

2010 BAFTAs – Kimberley Walsh In Jenny Packham

2010 BATFAs - Uma Thurman In Burberry

2010 BATFAs – Uma Thurman In Burberry

11 Responses to 2010 BAFTAs Red Carpet

1. danielezka February 22, 2010 at 05:12 #

you did an amazing job FC. thank you. i would die to be in your place. you’re such a lucky girl. keep enjoying all this :)
    sorry for my bad english!!
    greetings from Argentina.

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 12:01 #

thanks danielezka

2. Julia February 22, 2010 at 05:55 #

Brilliant red carpet coverage (as usual) and great video – there were some gorgeous dresses that would’ve looked great up close.
    I’m so happy that you got to cover this event – what a great experience for you (not to mention you looked red carpet ready yourself!).
    Also I never realised how noisy it actually is when the photos are getting taken – everyone yelling out names!

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 12:00 #

If I was a celeb I would be so scared, they really get aggressive.

3. nicky February 22, 2010 at 09:33 #

cameras obviously dont do justice to these dresses. they all look better in camera imo! thanks for creating this video!

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 11:45 #

You’re welcome

4. Lizzie February 22, 2010 at 10:38 #

FC!

Thanks for posting all the pics etc from the BAFTAs, including the one of you in your lovely dress! You said you would and you did!

I just wondered what you thought of the overall standard of dresses/styling this year?

I watched the awards on TV and must say I was a bit disappointed, as none really stood out for me. Uma was probably my best dressed.

But of course, I didn’t get to see the dresses close up. If I had, my view might have been different. Would be interesting to know your thoughts…..

Hope you had a fabulous evening BTW. And didn’t get too cold! :)

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 11:39 #

Overall I was not really impressed.

I would have expected more from Anna Kendrick. There was too much black also

And I agree Uma was the only one with star quality.

5. Linda February 22, 2010 at 13:10 #

After seeing that, I will be less harsh on ladies who look uncomfortable and don’t smile on the red carpet. How awkward would you feel with all that attention and yelling just so people all over the world can look at your dress and critique it?

• mol February 22, 2010 at 17:26 #

Oh man, I agree – it’s really over the top what they go through, I’m amazed we see any smiles at all. It would really take awhile to become a pro at this, so for sure any novice shouldn’t be judged too harshly!

6. ~**juDee**~ February 22, 2010 at 16:34 #

hahahaha, listen to all the cockney paparazi. making noises and calling their names lol. God, i love London :)