22.02.10

2010 BAFTAs – Kristin Scott Thomas In Louis Vuitton

Kristin Scott Thomas walked the red carpet last night at the 2010 BAFTAs held in London.

When asked by someone in the fashion pit, “What are you wearing?”

Her rather abrupt response was, “A dress and cape.”

Oh really Kristin, when did you start doing comedies?

She then went onto tell us that she was wearing a beautiful Louis Vuitton gown, paired with a Louis Vuitton fur cape, shoes and a YSL clutch, but by that time we’d already lost interest….Next.

Credit:Getty

Naomie Harris In Gucci - 2014 BAFTAs

Naomie Harris In Gucci – 2014 BAFTAs

2010 BAFTAs - Claire Danes & Saoirse Ronan In Burberry

2010 BAFTAs – Claire Danes & Saoirse Ronan In Burberry

17 Responses to 2010 BAFTAs – Kristin Scott Thomas In Louis Vuitton

1. mol February 22, 2010 at 01:02 #

Why be so flippant – I hate hearing that, she should know the score by now, nobody is making her go to these events or wear these fab clothes!

2. lucas February 22, 2010 at 01:06 #

I think she looks great.

3. Linda February 22, 2010 at 01:57 #

She looks really great, one of the best dressed. Too bad she was kind of rude about it.

4. katie February 22, 2010 at 02:15 #

Ha! She’s always a b*tch on the carpet. I remember at the globes (or was it SAGs?) last year, she replied “My skin” as if the question was the most offensive thing anyone has ever asked her.

Umm..she’s been an actor now for almost a decade. Maybe even longer. She almost always nominated for one thing or the other. You’d think she would get used to it.

Regardless of her attitude, she does look good. Her make up is the best I’ve seen it, the usual lines on her face are less distinct here. And the dress is really beautiful.

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 02:20 #

I wish I’d known that about her. Moody she was

5. Cybill February 22, 2010 at 02:45 #

Yes it was a bit rude but I think if I was asked the very same question every single time I turned up at an event I would start to get a little attitude myself. I think she looks great in her dress and cape!

• molly February 22, 2010 at 03:59 #

Occupational hazard. If she hates it so much that she can’t behave properly, she really should not walk the red carpet, ever.

I do love her look.

6. pourmoi February 22, 2010 at 07:30 #

Kind of rude but She looked very lovely last night I do love the dress and the fur cape.

7. Tana February 22, 2010 at 08:41 #

She’s the best. To get a smart answer, ask intelligent questions.

8. JoltOfDavid February 22, 2010 at 09:19 #

Very elegant, as always. And funny, too!

9. Lizzie February 22, 2010 at 10:23 #

What an old crow!

10. FF February 22, 2010 at 15:31 #

I wonder what would happen if nobody asked her questions on the red carpet at all?

11. ~**juDee**~ February 22, 2010 at 16:15 #

yes, i thought she was quite rude aswell. I was watching the coverage with the gorgeous George Lamb and she seemed slightly uninterested. I remember thinking “right. NOT a fan of her!”

12. Ondo Lady March 3, 2010 at 20:19 #

Oh it was her who said that NOT Kristin Steward. Very rude of her and quite unprofessional, if she does not want to answer questions about her outfits then don’t go to award ceremonies or don’t go over to the media. Katie – you said she almost always get nominated for awards but I don’t think she always wins them. I will never forget her face when she lost the Oscar in 96 for her role in The English Patient to Frances McDormand for Fargo. She looked gutted so maybe losing out on all these awards have made her a bit jaded. LOL

13. whatever November 6, 2010 at 02:57 #

Just a little humor, relax everyone.

Perhaps she was annoyed at the grammar. Wonder what she would have said if she had been asked: “WHO are you wearing?”, which is obviously what they really wanted to know.