22.02.10

2010 BAFTAs – Claire Danes & Saoirse Ronan In Burberry

British brand Burberry was the designer of the night dressing 3 stars.

Claire Danes walked very fast down the red carpet, so I had to shout “who are you wearing?” To which she replied “Burberry”.

Her silk Burberry gown was custom-made for her by Christopher Bailey.

I loved the detail on the bodice, but I wasn’t so crazy about the detail wrapped around her hips.

Her look was paired with Burberry heels and Tiffany jewels.

“Atonement” actress Saoirse Ronan – who’s name we had trouble pronouncing – also wore a custom-made Burberry dress, with Burberry jewels and shoes.

The 15 year old actress looked age appropriate.

I just loved those ruffles as they added a touch of charm to her look.

Uma Thurman who didn’t walk the red carpet presented an early award wearing a custom-made light gold lace Burberry gown.

I hope I find some pictures of her to show you, because she look stunning on screen.

Credit: Burberry

2010 BAFTAs - Kristin Scott Thomas In Louis Vuitton

2010 BAFTAs – Kristin Scott Thomas In Louis Vuitton

2010 BAFTAs - Gabourey Sidibe In Tadashi Shoji

2010 BAFTAs – Gabourey Sidibe In Tadashi Shoji

6 Responses to 2010 BAFTAs – Claire Danes & Saoirse Ronan In Burberry

1. Linda February 22, 2010 at 00:45 #

Claire Danes’ dress has a little too much going on for my taste. S. Ronan, however, looks age appropriate and lovely all rolled into one. I’d put her up for BDOTW.

• wilwarin February 22, 2010 at 06:17 #

i agree with you Saoirse deserves BDOTW.

2. nicky February 22, 2010 at 09:39 #

claire looks a bit boring. she shouldve done something with hair…not feeling the lip colour. the dress did look a look livelier on camera though.

soairse definitely looks age appropiate and pretty. not a very flattering photo of her dress though…looks frumpy and shapeless.

3. Vera February 22, 2010 at 10:20 #

I like Saoirse very much.

And here look at BAFTA’s is very nice also. But I wish there were different shoes)

4. Lizzie February 22, 2010 at 10:27 #

I don’t think either girl looks that great TBH. The dresses are a bit “blah” and the hair? Claire’s roots were showing big time (the TV was very unforgiving) and the youngster should have put her hair up. It looks a bit ratty in the pic above.

5. Mea February 22, 2010 at 14:17 #

I like Claire’s look, but I’m not amazed by it. The same with Saoirse. I love her dress, but I would have preferred other shoes, perhaps not sandals.