Before I head off to the BAFTAs here’s a look at what Carey Mulligan wore last night to the BAFTAs Nominees Party.

It looks like Carey is keeping us on our toes.

Firstly she wowed us with a new hair colour, now she’s switching up her favoured designers for someone less predictable for her.

Last night Carey wore a black Chanel Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

This is an interesting choice for Carey, and I’m loving this look from the ankles up.

The high neckline is interesting, as are those gold and ruby embellishments, but her shoe choice doesn’t rock my world unfortunately.

Can’t wait to see what she wears later this afternoon.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

My British Academy Film Awards Gown

My British Academy Film Awards Gown

Runway To 2010 BAFTAs - Me In RM by Roland Mouret

Runway To 2010 BAFTAs – Me In RM by Roland Mouret

10 Responses to Runway To Orange British Academy Film Awards Nominees Party – Carey Mulligan In Chanel

1. nicky February 21, 2010 at 13:33 #

im actually starting to love the hair colour…the dress looks great on her. wouldve preferred for her to ditch the tights but she still looks cute. agree about the shoes though…theyre chunky looking!

2. Victoria February 21, 2010 at 14:00 #

I love Carey here! She looks amazing and I agree with Nicky, now that I’m getting more used to the hair, I really do like it! :D

3. Nikki February 21, 2010 at 14:23 #

I agree…I love the outfit except for her shoes. Love the details on her dress. I cannot wait to see what she wears tonight at the awards.

4. juli February 21, 2010 at 14:25 #

sigh, I cant tell you how much I love her new colour. She looks so chic.

Love this Chanel dress, I want her to try something diferent for BAFTA, and this look is making me excited.

5. Thomas Monks February 21, 2010 at 15:18 #

you actually like the tights with thise dress *shock* but carey does look fab cant wait to see her on the carpet and congrats on being able to interview all of the celebs on the red carpet

6. mol February 21, 2010 at 16:02 #

This kind of neckline looks perfect on her – the standup collar really frames her pretty face – love it, hoping she does something great tonight.

7. robbie February 21, 2010 at 16:49 #

boring.

8. ClaraAnne February 21, 2010 at 18:22 #

Can’t wait to see pictures from the BAFTA’s. Just watching the red carpet coverage, Audrey Tautou looks absolutely fantastic in her pink Lanvin and pop of red shoes!

9. Rebecca February 21, 2010 at 18:40 #

This dress is so cute. I just saw her on the E! coverage and her dress is stunning.

10. FLAVOUR February 21, 2010 at 21:49 #

She is one the most amazing new girls around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very tallented