Runway To “The Yellow Handkerchief” LA Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Azzaro

Kristen Stewart sparkled as she arrived at the LA premiere of “The Yellow Handkerchief” last night.

The “Twilight” actress opted for a black Azzaro Fall 2009 dress which was embellished with gold details to prevent the look from being a simple LBD.

I like the look, but I would’ve preferred her to wear something with a bit more shape.

Kristen seems happier on this red carpet, I guess that because she doesn’t have to deal with the intense pressure which comes with “Twilight”.

Her look was paired with black satin Bally “Stann” platform pumps.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To The London Critics' Circle Film Awards - Carey Mulligan In Nina Ricci

Runway To The London Critics’ Circle Film Awards – Carey Mulligan In Nina Ricci

"Sophia Bush New York Fashion Week Front Row" Award - Leigh Lezark

“Sophia Bush New York Fashion Week Front Row” Award – Leigh Lezark

25 Responses to Runway To “The Yellow Handkerchief” LA Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Azzaro

1. Linda February 19, 2010 at 18:02 #

I’m loving this look! She and Carey Mulligan could easily be BDOTW contenders. She looks sexy, polished and happy to boot.

• mol February 19, 2010 at 19:17 #

I agree – and while some crit her posture, I think she just looks happy and relaxed!

2. robbie February 19, 2010 at 18:02 #

can someone please frickin teach her how to stand elegantly, does she have some sort of hunch or anything preventing her standing up properly?????

big mess. love the dress just not on her and the hair and shoes *yawn*

• keira February 19, 2010 at 19:44 #

totally agree^^she doesn’t look that ugly but well..the pose and her dull view ruins everything

3. Marvel February 19, 2010 at 18:03 #

I love her hair. She has finally tamed that monstrosity of a hairstyle

4. Francesca February 19, 2010 at 18:04 #

She looks quite nice. Thank God she didn’t opted for those runway tights! But the hair bothers me a bit as well. Other than that, a nice look.

5. a February 19, 2010 at 18:28 #

I love this dress.. the gold details are so pretty. Maybe a thin belt at the waist could’ve give her more shape but nonetheless, I think she picked a pretty dress

6. Erika February 19, 2010 at 18:48 #

Oh dear lord, her posture is horrible!

7. Ann February 19, 2010 at 19:00 #

Let’s hope that she’s going to wash her hair before Baftas because it looks horribly dirty here.

8. ullis February 19, 2010 at 19:00 #

hate it.

she’s got a really nice body and the dress doesn’t do her body justice at all! also, a fake tan would do her good..

a miss for me.

her hair is pretty tho :)

• robbie February 19, 2010 at 21:47 #

oh no fake tan really? personally i think she would look terrible with a fake tan. a natural tan or even a bit of colour to her skin would be good.

• ullis February 20, 2010 at 09:06 #

fake tan, natural tan, a bit of colour – all mean the same. my point was that she is freakishly white which makes her look sick! i dont care how she gets the colour, just give her some…NOW!

9. CJ February 19, 2010 at 19:03 #

It wasn’t an actual premiere, it was the LA screening so I guess something short and funky was okay to wear. It’s not like she had to get really dolled up. Her posture is bad but if she’s not taught how to stand properly going into all of this, it’ll be hard to fix her bad habit. I do think the dress could have had more shape to it, but I like the dress a lot and it’s totally age appropriate while fitting Kristen’s edgy look but laid back personality.

To normal people (lol) it’s nothing, but I guess in Hollywood where you get photographed in HQ it means something — but Kristen put on some vanity pounds to play the role of Joan Jett and maybe she didn’t want anything showcasing her stomach tightly.

10. justme February 19, 2010 at 19:41 #

You have to stand straight if you want to own a shapeless dress. Kristen should’ve put a belt or picked another dress.
    The shoes cannot be more boring too.

11. Matt February 19, 2010 at 20:03 #

This girl never impresses me, She is so boring and manages to make everything else around her boring Can someone just leave her to her sneakers and jeans, looks like they drugged her, put the clothes on and pushed her out the door.

12. Elise February 20, 2010 at 02:39 #

I don’t like the dress on her. She always looks so awkward, her posture is awful, I hate the hair and this style doesn’t fit her at all.

• me February 20, 2010 at 09:26 #

I agree, she looks so uncomfortable when she’s not dressed in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers – and will someone please do something about her hair, it looks awful.

13. mochababe73 February 20, 2010 at 04:43 #

This girl was the most beautiful and expensive clothes. But somehow, she always manages to make them look cheap and messy. From the hair to her posture. Someone get this girl a stylist.

14. Ankita February 20, 2010 at 07:47 #

She wore the dress correctly, but it needs a little embellishment, like gold bracelets and do something with her hair and the obvious to stand up straight. The dress will look great if she stands up straight.

15. FF February 20, 2010 at 13:37 #

Why do they bother to put her in beautiful clothes when it’s painfully obvious every time she steps out that she’d rather be in a t-shirt and jeans with a pair of Converse?

She couldn’t carry a dress if you put a handle on it. To the point that her selling point to the adoring youth is the fact that she ALWAYS looks so darned uncomfortable in her glamourous duds.

Find a style she likes, glam it up so she looks nice but for heaven’s sake make it something she’s happy wearing. She never looks like she’s wearing something she had any part in picking out herself – apart from that time she wore Converse on the red carpet, of course.

16. Beatriz Duarte February 20, 2010 at 14:45 #

She looks fresh and young, I really like it.

17. Flutterbang February 20, 2010 at 15:24 #

She always looks stoned.

18. bettybrandenburg February 21, 2010 at 13:27 #

She needs to wear nude tights with this look, with her skin colouring.

19. Ksenia February 21, 2010 at 16:45 #

Kristen bores again, and I have even gotten over her love for black, and I still say she bores me. The dress is not flattering nor (in my opinion) stylish enough to put Kristen on any best (or even good) dressed list. This is too typical and careless of Kristen. Black dress (sometimes blazer) and black pumps. That is all she really does with an few exceptions.