Front Row @ Christian Siriano Fall 2010

Christian Siriano is always guaranteed to attract celebs to his presentations.

Amber Rose arrived wearing dress with that beautiful marine print from his Spring 2010 collection.

The dress has such bold shoulders that Amber shouldn’t have adopted this pose as it ruins the shape of the dress.

Her look was paired with same runway print heels.

Mena Suvari is a huge supporter of Christian Siriano, which is why I’m not surprised she wore a custom blue strapless dress from the designers Fall 2010 collection.

Credit: NYMag, Getty & Rex

Front Row @ Proenza Schouler Fall 2010

Front Row @ Proenza Schouler Fall 2010

J. Mendel Fall 2010

J. Mendel Fall 2010

11 Responses to Front Row @ Christian Siriano Fall 2010

1. mm February 19, 2010 at 11:52 #

Amber looks good here. After her last several disasters, this is a winner.

2. Jennifer February 19, 2010 at 13:34 #

Will you be featuring pictures of Christian’s show FC? I know you didn’t go, but I’m highly curious and have only caught a few pictures by poking around a little bit thus far.

And you’re right, Amber’s stance is doing her NO favors.

• Fashion Critic February 19, 2010 at 13:44 #

Only the shows I attended and I didn’t attend this one

You can see it here http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2010/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/christiansiriano/

• Jennifer February 19, 2010 at 14:42 #

You’re my hero!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Jennifer February 19, 2010 at 14:43 #

Actually, that was the spring collection. I was curious about the fall collection, but no worries, it’s the weekend and I’m sure I can find it with two full days of my weekend.

• Fashion Critic February 19, 2010 at 14:50 #

it’s on that same site if you search for it.

in fact if you scrolled down you would have found it.

3. Shoshanna February 19, 2010 at 15:02 #

The first dress is just so ugly. A horrible Theyskens rip-off.

4. Jennifer February 19, 2010 at 16:52 #

FC, you are my hero now and forever. Please chalk that up to a dumb blonde moment (even as a teacher I have them). Thanks!!! (By the way, how much longer are you in NY? I hope the snow and cold allow you to get back home in time!)

• Fashion Critic February 19, 2010 at 16:53 #

Not to worry :)

I’m leaving today. Just about to start packing.

5. MJ February 20, 2010 at 04:54 #

I suppose we’re going to see more of that hairstyle Mena is wearing. Ugh. It would go well with Kelly Osborne’s Wilma Flintstone look.

6. Ksenia February 21, 2010 at 16:27 #

Wow- both Amber Rose (for once!) and Mena Suvari (as usual) look fabulous. Amber looks like a fashionista, not a Kanye West arm candy w-re and Mena looks kind of badass, especially with her hairdo and stunning earrings. I wouldn’t want to mess with her. She is daring!