Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine had several looks at the 2010 Brit Awards.

She started off on the red carpet wearing a Zuhair Murad Spring 2010 Couture mini dress.

The singer later performed wearing a stunning rise and fall Spring 2010 gown by London based designer Ashley Isham.

At the Universal after party for The Brit Awards 2010 at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park she changed into a cute Christian Dior Spring 2010 long-sleeved mini dress, paired with the runway shoes and socks combo.

My favourite look has to be the Zuhair Murad mini.

You know how I love embellished dresses.

As a winner of the best ‘British Album’ of the year award, Flo posed wearing a black asymmetrical Roksanda Ilincic dress with a draped detail on the hips and lace sleeves.

Which was your favourite look?

Credit: Style.com, Vogue, Getty, Rex & Wireimage

Max Azria Fall 2010

Max Azria Fall 2010

In Michelle Trachtenberg's Closet - BCBG MaxAzria Satin Bandage Dress in Dark Ink

In Michelle Trachtenberg’s Closet – BCBG MaxAzria Satin Bandage Dress in Dark Ink

20 Responses to Runway To 2010 Brit Awards – Florence Welch In Zuhair Murad, Ashley Isham & Christian Dior

1. robbie February 18, 2010 at 14:58 #

has got to be the sexy little zuhair murad mini dress. the ashley isham dress is gorgeous though. hate the black dress though. the dior is cute.

2. From Russia With Love February 18, 2010 at 15:19 #

I’ve got a feeling that the last dress is made by Roksanda Ilincic but unfortunately I can’t find any proof :(

• Fashion Critic February 18, 2010 at 15:58 #

Another reader has thought same thing and now you mention it I think you’re both right

3. Emma Hunt February 18, 2010 at 15:27 #

The black dress Florence is wearing is by Roksanda Ilincic!

Emma x

• Fashion Critic February 18, 2010 at 15:58 #

thanks Emma x

4. Linda February 18, 2010 at 15:32 #

I’m not loving any of these looks on her. The last dress, the black one, at least seems to suit her personality somewhat, so I guess that’s my fav on her.

5. ZzaRaZza February 18, 2010 at 15:32 #

Love the first dress but mostly I love the girl and her voice :)

6. Alfredo February 18, 2010 at 15:41 #

I really really like her I don’t know why….. I just do.

My favorite is the Zuhair Murad

7. Mario February 18, 2010 at 15:43 #

Could the black one be a modified version of Lanvin?

8. mol February 18, 2010 at 15:44 #

I like the Ashley Isham and Dior dresses but I love the Zuhair Murad!

9. Ling February 18, 2010 at 16:40 #

Definitely the Zuhair Murad, followed by the Ashley Isham, they both seem to suit her personality more than the other two dresses. Is it weird that I’ve never actually heard any of her music??

• lily February 18, 2010 at 16:45 #

You’ve never heard of Florence and the Machine? You’re probably not very interested in music, are you?
      Love the Dior dress on her, btw.

10. Alice[*] February 18, 2010 at 16:46 #

I totally love her and her music.Such a great talent!
    My favourite outfit is the Zuhair Murad,but also the Dior!

11. Laura February 18, 2010 at 17:15 #

I think she looks best in the Dior, and least well in the black dress. I love the other dresses, but think they don’t flatter her as well as the Dior. The Murad would have worked better if she’d worn the sleeve piece with it.

12. Boeshane February 18, 2010 at 18:53 #

She looks really naked in the Zuhair Murad dress, but she does it well.

The Ashley Isham dress is nice too, she look sweet in it, plus the dress shape is really really interesting.

I like her in the Dior outfit, but I think this feel comes mainly from the fact that it’s the picture where her hair looks the less red (I mean this fake red she have).

The last dress doesn’t work for me because of the fake-red hair.

Anyway, I can hardly feel bad about her : I love her music, and we almost didn’t hear her in France. Her voice is incredible.

13. Annel February 18, 2010 at 21:36 #

The Dior ensemble is my favourite <3

14. Elaine February 18, 2010 at 22:12 #

Is the Zuhair Murad dress the same dress Cheryl wore on one of the earlier weeks of this years Xfactor? I think this is the best look of the night for Florence however she looks cute in the Christian Dior dress too!

15. Shoshanna February 19, 2010 at 15:05 #

Ewwwww, Zuhair Murad! She managed to elevate that dress!

16. Karl February 20, 2010 at 02:54 #

the Roksanda Ilincic reminds me so much of Alexander McQueen dress from his Spring 2008 collection which has already been worn on by Thandie Newton on red carpet. truth be told, i think Roksanda’s version is no better than McQueen’s. i mean the guys was a genius after all!

17. Ksenia February 21, 2010 at 16:38 #

I love redheaded beauties, and Florence Welch certainly is. Check out my blog, and some more Florence Welch style

I love you Fashion Critic, I am a regular on your blog, but please keep more of an out out for Florence Welch, Kate Nash and La Roux. I lvoe your post on Flo!