Runway To “Food Inc.” London Screening – Stella McCartney In Stella McCartney

Celebrity BFFs Thandie Newton and Stella McCartney attended the “Food Inc.” VIP screening in London recently.

Thandie wore a black strapless pencil dress with an embroidered detail on the bodice, whilst sporting an Alexander Wang-inspired side sweeping plait.

I just love her studded clutch.

Gorgeous as always.

Designer Stella McCartney is unsurprisingly the first to wear a look from her own Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

The asymmetrical silk LBD is very simple, but as always Stella gives us that cool attitude which makes this a winning look.

I would’ve love a dash of colour from either lady, but they both look fabulous so all is forgiven.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

7 Comments
Who Wore Balmain Better? Blake Lively or Alicia Keys

Who Wore Balmain Better? Blake Lively or Alicia Keys

Runway To 2010 Brit Awards - Lily Allen In Chanel

Runway To 2010 Brit Awards – Lily Allen In Chanel

7 Responses to Runway To “Food Inc.” London Screening – Stella McCartney In Stella McCartney

1. Stuti February 17, 2010 at 11:16 #

Maybe it’s just me. But the Stella has presented, and worn, the same exact dress, only with the assymetric shoulder on the opposite shoulder. In blue, I think. And about a year before.

• Fashion Critic February 17, 2010 at 11:22 #

yes you are right and Liv Tyler wore the long version

2. Katie February 17, 2010 at 11:54 #

That is so ridiculously simple and amateur, I don’t even know what to say. It’s even wrinkled.

It just screams “school project made with glue” — which is just unacceptable from Stella McCartney!

• Lizzie February 17, 2010 at 17:06 #

I agree!

C+ – could do better! LOL!

3. Mea February 17, 2010 at 13:48 #

I’ve just come back home from school, and I am surprised (in a very good way!) that Thandie was sporting the same side plait I made for my hair this morning for the first time! Anyway, they are both fabolous looks… In my opinion, a bit of black can never be wrong!

• Fashion Critic February 17, 2010 at 14:26 #

how cute

4. mochababe73 February 17, 2010 at 14:27 #

I like the dress and it’s simplicity. But I agree that it’s too much black. Black dress, black bag, black tights. Maybe they should have gone bare legged to break up the monotony.