Runway To 2010 Brit Awards – Leona Lewis In William Tempest

Leona Lewis walked the red carpet at the 2010 Brit Awards with an attitude I’ve never seen from her before and I LOVE it.

It’s about time she brought out the diva.

The singer look PHAT – Pretty Hot And Tempting – wearing silver futuristic William Tempest Spring 2010 asymmetrical one-sleeved mini dress.

I love those bubble gum pink Stella McCartney heels, as they add an unexpected pop of colour to her look.

To be picky I would say she could have done without the cuff, but overall she was the best dressed at this event.

Credit: Vogue & Bauer Griffin

Badgley Mischka Fall 2010

Badgley Mischka Fall 2010

Vera Wang Fall 2010

Vera Wang Fall 2010

17 Responses to Runway To 2010 Brit Awards – Leona Lewis In William Tempest

1. robbie February 17, 2010 at 13:18 #

i will say the exact same thing i said on facebook. she is as dull as watching paint dry, so wearing edgy does not make her have an edgy personality she is truly as edgy as a tennis ball.

she looks like a bad tranny with her croydon face lift. plus the pink shoes with this dress just not a good look.

FC are you gonna be posting what kylie wore?

• Fashion Critic February 17, 2010 at 13:36 #

yep

• FF February 17, 2010 at 14:22 #

Thanks for saying it, so I don’t have to.

• justme February 17, 2010 at 19:59 #

Damn lmao, why so mean?

• Wheaty February 18, 2010 at 08:29 #

Completely agree. She can’t pull off the Diva look because she isn’t one (yet). She can’t pull off the edgy look like Rihanna, because she simply isn’t that either.

2. Boeshane February 17, 2010 at 13:27 #

Oh my god, I’m in love with this gum pink ! I need to by something in this color. Like, absolutly.

It’s the first time I really love what Leona Lewis wear on the red carpet. Most of the time, she just look ok but there, she get really interesting.

And it’s only the second time I see something from Tempest (first time was on Watson), and again, I’m stunned. I need to check his collections (and dream and wish to find something vaguely similar in some affordable price).

3. Ally February 17, 2010 at 13:45 #

She looks pretty good, but the cuff just seems like an arm corset. Let them go, Leona. Let them go.

• Fashion Critic February 17, 2010 at 14:27 #

LMAO

4. Clancy from Dallas February 17, 2010 at 14:24 #

haaaate the gum pink.. i think leona is stunning, but she doesn’t need to try to jump in the beyonce genre.. i feel like her look has always been softer but i LOVE the dress/hair.. hate hate hate the bubble gum pink shoes and the futuristic cuff.. those two are clashing bad..

5. Rock February 17, 2010 at 15:10 #

Robbie why are you so hateful towards Leona? What has she done to you? nothing

6. ullis February 17, 2010 at 16:06 #

She looks stunning, but I think that dress would look better in black …

7. SarahV February 17, 2010 at 17:01 #

All I want to say is… I’m grateful the corset belts are gone. She must’ve hired a (new?) stylist!

8. Victoria February 17, 2010 at 18:28 #

For the very first time, I actually like what Leona is wearing! :D Huge improvement and her pink shoes are so cute!

9. Sue Jin February 17, 2010 at 23:19 #

I don’t like it but I do get what your saying about the diva in her finally coming out.

Those heels are so cute! they remind me of those barbie doll heels. lol

10. nicky February 18, 2010 at 04:05 #

dont like it at all…..the dress doesnt flatter her and it looks cheap. =S

11. Lou February 20, 2010 at 21:11 #

Think Leona looks great here – the pink lips and shoes are a risk and she would have pulled it off… if it wasn’t for that cuff

12. Lee Ann August 17, 2010 at 20:17 #

She was the best dressed?????? Wow