17.02.10

2010 Brit Awards Red Carpet

Many other stars took to the red carpet at the 2010 Brit Awards.

Abigail Clancy opted for a Balmain camouflage one-shoulder dress paired with the same Sergio Rossi heels she wore 2 weeks ago.

Florence Welch wowed barely-there Zuhair Murad metallic mini dress.

Alexandra Burke’s red Notte by Marchesa gown was more BAFTAs than Brit Awards, but she does look beautiful in her strapless gown.

Cat Deeley wore a glittering mini Matthew Williamson Pre-Fall 2010 dress with Jimmy Choo heels, and a box clutch.

Kylie Minogue used to stand out at these events but on this occasion her sheer Dolce & Gabbana dress looks really boring.

Despite having worn this Alexander McQueen Union Jack dress before, Katherine Jenkins wore it again on the red carpet in a fitting tribute to the late designer.

Like Leona Lewis, Alesha Dixon let her footwear do the talking pairing orange heels with a sparkling mini D&G dress.

Pixie Lott looked very grown up and well put together at this event wearing an adorable custom-made Kate Halfpenny dress.

Credit: Wireimage

Tibi Fall 2010

Tibi Fall 2010

Marchesa Fall 2010

Marchesa Fall 2010

21 Responses to 2010 Brit Awards Red Carpet

1. robbie February 17, 2010 at 19:12 #

abigail, boring and trashy as usual.

florence, love the dress she must have been freezing.

alexandra, *yawn*

cat, probably the best dressed at this event.

katherine, this truly is a gorgeous dress and such a fabulous way too show tribute to a genius.

alesha, meh its alright.

pixie, boring as usual.

i left kylie til last because i have a little more to say. did anyone hear a crashing sound, if you did that was my heart breaking at the sight of this outfit. HIDEOUS! who the hell told her it would be good to wear a net curtain on the red carpet????? if this was sleevless it would have been alright, the straps and sleeves is just bad. the hair and make-up is the only good thing. seriously i am actually shocked at how much i truly hate this look, she will never be able to top her dress from the brits 2008. please kylie i beg you, dont wear anymore net curtains.

2. Alfredo February 17, 2010 at 19:25 #

I really like Florence Welch’s look.

• Tara February 17, 2010 at 20:10 #

Me too

3. Marvel February 17, 2010 at 19:29 #

Im sure I read somewhere that Pixie wore a Valentino dress and it was custom made, I might be wrong. I am sure she wore Fendi Grosgrain Bow-Front Pumps (the same Cheryl wore on week 2) and a Louis Vuitton Cruise 2010 Studded Minaudière Trésor Clutch which we recently saw on Zoe Saldana.

4. claulovesfashion February 17, 2010 at 19:45 #

i LOVE the dress of Kylie Minogue…amazing!

I just saw your interview for “style.com” ( VOGUE DiARiE: logged on) …and i love it!!* ..AND YOUR BLOG iS REALLY AMAZiNG!*

..muamua!*

5. Tara February 17, 2010 at 20:09 #

Have we not seen Alexandra’s dress on Davina?

6. JoltOfDavid February 17, 2010 at 20:18 #

Well, they all look pretty ordinary, and some of them even a bit desperate, if I may say so. I guess Cat and Alexandra look fine.
    Still, for a real treat, check out Julianne Moore at the Berlin premiere of her new movie (she’s wearing a lovely black column with feathers). It’s more worth than all these relatively forgettable looks – no pun intended.

7. Katey February 17, 2010 at 20:24 #

What do you think about the Girls Aloud Girls, Nicola and Kimberley????

8. bettybrandenburg February 17, 2010 at 20:40 #

I agree with Robbie with regards to Kylie’s dress. I am so bored with sparkly short dresses (unless they’re really fabulous and different like Florence’s) that I think she’s made a good choice and is standing out. Pixie Lott looks like a cigarette girl in a 1930s/40s film….

9. Linda February 17, 2010 at 20:42 #

Cat Deely is by far the best dressed at this event, although A. Burke looked nice too.

Florence Welch looks just awful.

10. P. February 17, 2010 at 20:42 #

Alexandra Burke and Cat Deeley are freaking hot, no doubts two of best dressed women at this event. Also I really like Florence Welch’s dress, not so crazy about her on the dress.

11. wilwarin February 17, 2010 at 21:10 #

when i saw Florence Welch i was wow… she’s perfection, the rest is just blah.

12. Elaine February 17, 2010 at 21:40 #

who designed Florences dress can anyone tell me?

Did none of Girls Aloud walk the red carpet (Kimberly and Nicola were at the event with Cheryl)?

The red carpet was missing the beautiful Mrs Cole (Cole for how much longer?)

• Katey February 17, 2010 at 22:59 #

I think so The reason was the latest scandal about Ashley Cole naked picture and the gossip is that They split up.
      And I think for this reason They do not walk the red carpet. I think soo nicola and kimberley didn’t want to outshine cheryl, because It would had to be HER night…
      I read that Cheryl was at her dressing room all through the show and She was not wearing her engagement ring…

• Marvel February 17, 2010 at 23:03 #

Ha ha.. love the ‘Mrs Cole (Cole for how much longer?)’ bit. The carpet was missed by her.

• fadel February 18, 2010 at 05:47 #

florence dress is designed by zuhair murad from his latest couture s/s 2010

• Fashion Critic February 18, 2010 at 12:46 #

13. mol February 17, 2010 at 21:59 #

Florence Welsh – WOW!

14. Rachel February 18, 2010 at 00:06 #

Carrie Underwood wore that Notte by Marchesa dress in powder blue during her Chrismas Special. I like the blue version much more than the red.

15. Camilla February 18, 2010 at 07:09 #

Cheryl Cole wore Florence’s dress on a Sunday X factor in Week Two, I think: they look very similar. I think it’s Julien MacDonald if that’s at all helpful!

16. Loki February 18, 2010 at 11:35 #

Florence looks great here – she must have been freezing though! The Alexander McQueen gown wore after looked amazing to. Find it, along with all the Brits fashion hits and misses, here;