Runway To “My Fashion Database” Launch Party – Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab

Zoe Saldana continues to make me sigh in total admiration for her red carpet looks.

The “Avatar” actress hosted the MyFDB.com launch party in New York City this week.

Her Elie Sabb Spring 2010 black ensemble may look like a dress, but it’s actually a draped skirt paired with a matching short sleeve blazer.

I’m loving the detail on the blazer and the way the skirt drapes so elegantly.

Accessories were kept to a minimum, but she jazzed up her look with sequined Louboutin’s.

Two thumbs up for Ms. Saldana.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland - 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' LA Premiere

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland – ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’ LA Premiere

Runway To Allan Border Medal - Lara Bingle In Michelle Jank

Runway To Allan Border Medal – Lara Bingle In Michelle Jank

8 Responses to Runway To “My Fashion Database” Launch Party – Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab

1. anastacia February 16, 2010 at 19:20 #

She looks very simple,but so gorgeous!

2. wilwarin February 16, 2010 at 19:47 #

absolutely amazing, but her face looks a little strange, it’s probably because of the angle picture was taken.

3. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 21:48 #

I love Zoe and I know she loves her tailored pieces, but can she spice it up a little- like she did with her stunning Louis Vuitton gown and her Donna Karan nude dress? I am getting- I know this sounds crazy even to me- a little sick of Roland Mouret. I love his tailoring, but I feel starlets who want immediate sophistication and safety run to him and it becomes overkill. Integrate- not rely on Roland Mouret as our outfit!

4. CreoleLady February 16, 2010 at 22:08 #

Zoe is lovely. And I can always count on her to wear gorgeous shoes. How many times have we seen an outfit dishonored by a boring pair of black shoes. Even when Zoe wears all black, she keeps her shoes fresh …

5. Alfredo February 16, 2010 at 22:33 #

I don’t know why but I’m not really feeling it. She looks nice for sure, but there is something just a bit off.

6. mol February 16, 2010 at 23:28 #

I think she needed to throw down some tougher shoes, otherwise the outfit just peters out for me!

7. Lala/S-R February 17, 2010 at 06:31 #

She’s been looking real tired lately. Bags and all. I think she should rest. I wouldn’t want to see anything happen to her.
    This is a good look for Zoe though.

8. mochababe73 February 17, 2010 at 14:30 #

Zoe is a beautiful woman. I wish that she had worn this in a color. She looks great in color.