14.02.10

Adam Fall 2010

The one thing everyone was thinking when they viewed Adam’s Fall 2010 collection was, “I want it now”.

This was the first presentation I’ve attended so far that has presented knitwear, and with the cold temperatures in New York it made the knits with their chunky braids even more appealing.

The aviator theme in this collection was subtle and presented via the shearling leather jackets, the parachute skirts and high-waisted jodhpurs.

We were also presented with cardigans, cropped knit sweaters, khaki anoraks, shrugs, wool shorts and chiffon printed maxi dresses.

I really loved this collection which included some futuristic notes including a embossed silver corset bodice over a grey ensemble.

This whole collection was totally wearable.

Tinsley Mortimer was the only celeb I spotted in the front row.

Credit: Style.com

Edition by Georges Chakra Fall 2010

Edition by Georges Chakra Fall 2010

Prabal Gurung Fall 2010

Prabal Gurung Fall 2010

6 Responses to Adam Fall 2010

1. mm February 14, 2010 at 13:11 #

Love this collection. I love how he mix sequins with the knitwear. Oh and please can I have that knit sweater dress with the ruffles and cowl neckline.

• Danika February 14, 2010 at 15:06 #

That was the one that caught my eye! Amazing, that and the silver bodice ensemble. The knits are really lovely.

2. wilwarin February 14, 2010 at 14:12 #

to be honest at first i didn’t like the collection that much, but more i look at it more i like it… and i’m in love with everything on the last picture it’s just great for early spring or autmn walks or sitting outside in the sun and reading book…

3. em February 14, 2010 at 17:33 #

oooh fc! thank you for introducing me to this designer. I am in love – what an absolutely wearable line – i thoroughly enjoy seeing all the gowns but i’ll love pulling together looks like this

4. sydneycheapchic February 15, 2010 at 13:39 #

Would have to agree with everyone.. so far my fave from the shows you’ve featured so far. I’m also loving that cowl neck, ruffles outfit!

5. rosie February 15, 2010 at 17:04 #

Really wonderful continuity, cozy chic :)