12.02.10 Premiere

Berlin Film Festival: “Tuan Yuan Premiere” – Renee Zellweger

What is this? Groundhog day?

First Demi, now Renee Zellweger.

Renee walked the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival last night for the “Tuan Yuan” premiere wearing a petrol blue – probably Carolina Herrera – gown which looks so very familiar.

The silhouette, the colour, the bodice, the hairstyle. Everything screams we’ve seen it all before.

I used to love Renee’s style, now I’m tiring of this same old, same old.

Despite my rant this is a stunning gown with a bow detail on the back, and as always her body is well toned.

[nggallery id=346]

Credit: Getty & Wireimage

“Valentines Day” London Premiere – Jessica Alba In Prada

“Valentines Day” London Premiere – Jessica Alba In Prada

In Katie Cassidy's Closet - Vena Cava Ashanti Dress

In Katie Cassidy’s Closet – Vena Cava Ashanti Dress

21 Responses to Berlin Film Festival: “Tuan Yuan Premiere” – Renee Zellweger

1. Mario February 12, 2010 at 14:05 #

Gorgeous gown and e everything else, but this really is getting very boring. I remember this dress shape from before.
    Carolina, get more creative baby!

2. shaphalf February 12, 2010 at 14:10 #

This might not be anything new from Renee, but you can’t deny that she looks great. The dress fits her perfectly and the bow detail in the back is just enough whimsy, along with the color. She knows that works for her and she’s sticking with it.

• Bego February 12, 2010 at 17:06 #

i completely agree with you!

3. lee February 12, 2010 at 14:30 #

you have to admit though, this hairstyle is a LOT better than that not-exactly-a-bob, not-exactly-a-pixie she used to sport.

4. Anna February 12, 2010 at 14:41 #

I love the dress and how it fits. And I’m not even tired of the shape, etc.
    What tires me is her head, so to say. Now IT is the same old boring something.
    The same hairstyle to every ocasion, the same make-up. From neck up she looks the same on the sidewalk and on the red carpet.
    IMO, she should change hair and make-up stylists.

For me – the hair and make-up just ruin the look.

5. Nikki February 12, 2010 at 14:46 #

Reminds me of Blake Lively at the Globes last year. It’s almost the same color…and the bad fit.

6. A. February 12, 2010 at 15:00 #

Lovely dress, lovely colour, lovely actress!

7. ACRYLIQUE February 12, 2010 at 15:22 #

Wow. such a great figure. I am so envious with her toned body.

The dress fits her perfectly. The hair and make up might be boring but she’s still beautiful.

8. robbie February 12, 2010 at 15:32 #

i really want her to grow her hair longer so she can do more exciting things with it. this will be really pety but i dont like how the bow is not straight on the back.

9. Kimmy February 12, 2010 at 15:32 #

My gosh, the back is GORGEOUS!

10. Lizzie February 12, 2010 at 16:01 #

I think she should put on a bit of weight! She was much more attractive when she was “heavier” for Bridget Jones!

• Linda February 13, 2010 at 11:22 #

I’ll say. The fuller face and figure was much prettier on her.

11. mochababe73 February 12, 2010 at 16:11 #

It’s a classic shape that flatters alot of figures. I say stick with what works. In this economy, there’s no need to go so over the top that you can’t sell in thing.
    The makeup and hair are what’s BLAH!

12. molly February 12, 2010 at 16:29 #

To me, this looks like she’s just not really trying too hard. Sure, the dress is nice – but there’s no accessories (OK, I do see the ring, but nothing else…), and the makeup and hair are really just perfunctory – my guess is she didn’t have any help. Very “meh” overall on this look – although the dress, and Renee in it, could be great if all the other pieces were right.

13. beatrizduarte February 12, 2010 at 19:15 #

She looks cute, well-dressed, but she’s not trying too hard. She seems very calm about her dress and it is beautiful, fits her nicely. Anyway, I’m not crazy about the hairstyle.

14. beatrizduarte February 12, 2010 at 19:16 #

15. Sharon February 12, 2010 at 22:40 #

The dress is lovely and she wears it well, but there are other pictures of this event that are not as flattering as these. She really needs to acknowledge that she’s aged a bit since she first debuted this look and it’s time for a change. The shiny, no makeup look isn’t working anymore, nor is that same tired hairstyle.

16. Alfredo February 12, 2010 at 23:10 #

You know what, with Renee I can never get myself to be impressed by her, she’s had some great gowns but never a “WOW” moment, there is something missing all the time, IMO she never does the gowns justice, they have great potential but she never fulfills it.

17. Jeremy February 13, 2010 at 02:43 #

Girlfriend needs a hamburger for her skinny bony ass and some apples for that “I just ate a lemon” expression. Nice color though!

• Alfredo February 13, 2010 at 11:44 #

Oh my god! This made me laugh so hard!

18. pipsqueak February 24, 2010 at 03:42 #

I agree with you, Katherine. I, too, used to like Renee’s wardrobe, but now I’m tired of the same old, same old. She dresses like those Hamptons people – wealthy, well-kept wives. Everything is designer label and expensive and beautiful, but there’s no edge, excitement or individuality. Yawn…