Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Christina Ricci or Lady GaGa

For some reason this doesn’t feel like a fair contest, but if Lady GaGa will wear a sergeants hat in a dress which someone’s worn before then she will be compared.

Actress Christina Ricci joined Mandy Moore on the red carpet at the 3rd Annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS event held in Dubai during the 6th Annual Dubai International Film Festival.

Christina ethereal and floaty Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 gown had jaws dropping in admiration.

Not only that, but her hair and make-up were flawless in every possible way.

Lady GaGa wore the same dress yesterday when she arrived in the snow to the ABC studio’s to appear on “Good Morning America”.

Both bring a sweet innocence to the gown, but I have to give this to Christina.

Credit: Style.com, Splash & Wireimage

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better...Audrey Tautou or Lin Peng?

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better…Audrey Tautou or Lin Peng?

In Angie Harmon's Closet - Hervé Léger Strapless Bandage Dress

In Angie Harmon’s Closet – Hervé Léger Strapless Bandage Dress

10 Responses to Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Christina Ricci or Lady GaGa

1. wilwarin February 11, 2010 at 07:43 #

i love this dress on both girls… but i think shristina owns this dress…

2. robbie February 11, 2010 at 08:33 #

elegance wins over trash, so christina wins for me. anything gaga wears turns cheap.

3. Leelah February 11, 2010 at 08:43 #

I think Christina looks AMAZING in this dress – the details almost look photoshopped on the dress.

4. Naomi February 11, 2010 at 09:21 #

Lady Gaga didn’t do the dress any favors. The hat was stupid, the sunglasses had no place in the look, I never seem to like her make-up, and the worst thing?
    The black plaster that covers her boobs. Yes, very classy, Lady Gaga.

5. ~**juDee**~ February 11, 2010 at 10:55 #

As questionable as Lady Gaga’s style is, I do think it sits a tad better on her

6. lola February 11, 2010 at 11:08 #

Gaga ruins this beautiful dress, what a mess.

7. Jennifer February 11, 2010 at 13:27 #

Christina for me. Hands down.

FC, I am relying on your posts to get me through today. I brushed off over two inches of snow from my car and drove to work (I’m a teacher). Did I mention I live in the DFW area of Texas, and we didn’t cancel school?!?!

8. Natasa February 11, 2010 at 14:15 #

Definitly on the Christina Ricci this dress looking better because she is tender and it is her style, on the Lady Gaga this dress looking ridiculous and else with this millitary cap.

9. Ksenia February 14, 2010 at 23:54 #

Lady Gaga tackys and makes most of whatever designer piece she wears corny and just plain slutty. Why couldn’t she have just worn the dress for whatever glory it may seem to actually have like Christina did?

10. Banana March 6, 2010 at 16:31 #

Christina’s outfit was sooooooo boring ; like seriously? the dress …. with a black clutch? so typical *yawns*