Zoe Saldana also walked the red carpet at amfAR’s New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2010 Fashion Week party last night

I’m TOTALLY in love with her Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

The stand out ethnic print is amazing.

I love the silhouette as the voluminous skirt kicks out at the back.

I’ve mentioned a few times recently that the jewel encrusted Jimmy Choo “Quinze” sandals are becoming a celebrity favourite as they’ve been worn by Heidi Klum, Diane Kruger and most recently Jennifer Lopez.

Zoe is the 4th celeb to fall in love with this ‘IT’ shoe, but she’s the first to wear them in black.

I’m liked these shoes before, but since seeing them in black I’m officially in love.

Her hair is slicked back and her make-up is heavier than usual, but from head-to-toe I love this look.

She will be a many shows, during Fashion Week so be prepared to seen her at many shows over the coming days.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Runway To 'Rated R' Seoul Press Conference - Rihanna In Alexandre Vauthier Couture & Isaac Mizrahi

Runway To ‘Rated R’ Seoul Press Conference – Rihanna In Alexandre Vauthier Couture & Isaac Mizrahi

17 Responses to Runway To amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2010 Fashion Week – Zoe Saldana In Louis Vuitton

1. Martin February 11, 2010 at 12:05 #

ALMOST perfection. I am loving nearly everything about this look on Zoe, apart from the make-up. Veering dangerously towards drag queen material in my honest opinion. Apart from that, however, I am in love.

2. Leo February 11, 2010 at 12:05 #

It’s probably the picture, but there’s something wrong with her make up. But let’s talk about the dress, what a beautiful dress and how it looks even more beautiful on her. She has a great sense of style (or a great stylist maybe), she’s always bringin’ it.

3. nicole February 11, 2010 at 12:18 #

omg i am so in love with her. she is just giving us amazing looks after amazing looks.

4. alexandra February 11, 2010 at 12:27 #

wow…Zoe never disappoints! i think she makes her looks very elegant and polished with rare colours and prints! it’s good to see someting new on the red carpet, not only typical and corny outfits!

5. robbie February 11, 2010 at 12:34 #

finally someone wearing the black version of those shoes! she is perfection!

6. Mario February 11, 2010 at 13:24 #

Omg she looks gorgeous! And that is one pair of killing shoes. Amazing

7. Joy February 11, 2010 at 13:27 #

Zoe is definitely my girl crush of the moment! She always brings perfection to the red carpet.

8. chrystelle February 11, 2010 at 13:29 #

she is skinnier than the model and that is saying something. the dress is sure beautiful but i don’t like it on her. and FC thanks for answering my qstion about dita.

9. Nikki February 11, 2010 at 14:01 #

I don’t know why but I’m starting to get bored with Zoe Saldana. Don’t get me wrong, she’s gorgeous and always looks good but it’s starting to feel as though she — or her fashion– has no personality. I would like for her to surprise me or try a different look. Something’s that’s still her but with punch.

10. hache February 11, 2010 at 14:01 #

i love it she looks perfect

11. mochababe73 February 11, 2010 at 14:37 #

Love the shoes. They look better than those horrible boots (?) that the model is wearing.
    The dress is very pretty, but I think that the model fills it out better. Zoe looks too thin, and the print is overwhelming on her.

12. Naomi February 11, 2010 at 14:45 #

I don’t like it….
    This is such a fun little dress, I think she should have let her hair down and put a more light and cheery make-up.

• rosie February 11, 2010 at 15:28 #

Love her from the neck down. I agree about the hair, it’s short enough that it wouldn’t compete with the dress collar and it would have been more fun…make-up makes me shudder

13. Mea February 11, 2010 at 15:15 #

Only a question: how can she? It seems that she can’t do anything wrong!

14. ACRYLIQUE February 11, 2010 at 16:43 #

I think the slicked back hair worked here. She’s showing off the stunning design of the dress. if the dress is so beautiful, it’s a fault to cover any part of it.
    I so love Zoe.

15. Rita February 11, 2010 at 20:24 #

Zoe is always perfection. I love her choices always

16. Ksenia February 14, 2010 at 23:51 #

I dunno how I feel about this. The print…I am not crazy about my Zoe wearing prints. This one I think drowns her just a little. I wish she kept her shoes just a little bit more subtle so I can focus on what is going on.