Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

Even though I’ve read through all your comments, I’m finding it hard to decide on who you guys think should be up for BDOTW.

It seems like me you loved one part of the look, but were disappointed by something else like shoes or hair.

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

In Lauren Bosworth's Closet - Alexander Wang Army Cut-Out Dress

In Lauren Bosworth’s Closet – Alexander Wang Army Cut-Out Dress

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

1. Hermione Weasley February 9, 2010 at 18:24 #

Jennifer Garner. She looked incredible in that Valentino dress *O*

2. Fashion Wrap Up February 9, 2010 at 18:57 #

My favorite was Jessica Biel she was stunning in Oscar de la Renta. Jennifer Garner and Demi Moore both looked Amazing too!!

3. lee February 9, 2010 at 19:03 #

Is it weird that I’m underwhelmed by all of these….?

• justme February 9, 2010 at 21:44 #

I’m right there with you. I hate to throw everyone under the bus but it was a pretty poorly dressed event imo.

4. Tara February 9, 2010 at 19:30 #

I can’t decide! They all look great IMO. I love Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, both Jessicas and Emma Roberts.
    Demi, Julia and Garcelle look good but not special compared to the rest.

5. mol February 9, 2010 at 19:34 #

For getting everything right, I gotta go with Garcelle, although her outfit wasn’t my favorite…..so I’m torn here, as BDOTW (for me) is always about absolutely loving the outfit (Jessica Alba), as well as wearing it perfectly (Garcelle)…..nobody really does both for me!

6. sydneycheapchic February 9, 2010 at 19:53 #

Jennifer Garner for me..

Rachel Zoe is going to be VERY busy with the publicity for this movie.

7. k February 9, 2010 at 19:58 #

I voted for Jessica Alba, but I don’t think I’d upset to see anyone of the women up “win.”

8. Mea February 9, 2010 at 20:05 #

My vote goes to Jennifer Garner… She was perfect in that beautiful dress! I loved also Jessica Alba (I like her hair too), Garcelle Beauvais, Demi Moore and Julia Roberts!

9. Chiara February 9, 2010 at 20:35 #

i’ve noticed that not many of you had my same feelings.Everyone on this redcarpet was looking great on their own way but everytime something ruined the look.I think that only julia roberts was completely perfect and i just love her here because she brought on that red carpet the true,old hollywood glamour.

10. Gaber February 9, 2010 at 20:57 #

Julia.
    So much love for her!

11. Sher February 9, 2010 at 20:59 #

i just cant stop staring an anne’s gorgeous dress and her amazing legs

12. Shoshanna February 9, 2010 at 21:13 #

Jessica B., Emma and Anne all looked great. I have no idea how Jennifer Garner got 19%. She is so boring it hurts sometimes.

• mochababe73 February 10, 2010 at 01:14 #

I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks Jennifer Garner is boring beyond words.
      My favorite was Demi Moore.

13. shaphalf February 9, 2010 at 22:29 #

Jennifer Garner’s dress is lovely. I know Anne has a great following, but I feel like that dress gives her strange proportions. Jessica Biel looks ridiculously with her gown. It just doesn’t suit the occasion especially when you compare her to the rest of the girls on the red carpet.

• nicky February 10, 2010 at 09:14 #

absoutely agree how the dress doesnt exactly flatter anne’s shape! other than tht, i wouldve picked her

14. Linda February 9, 2010 at 22:42 #

Emma Roberts got my vote. Everyone else had boring hair or shoes or dresses or all three.

• Linda February 9, 2010 at 22:43 #

Except for Jessica Biel, who is just absurdly overdressed and silly looking.

15. camila February 9, 2010 at 23:58 #

the dress garcilee wore was also orn by jane chrocoski

16. Clancy from Dallas February 10, 2010 at 03:59 #

I dont like Jessica Biel.. at all.. something about the way her lips purse when she talks.. I don’t know.. never got her.. anyways.. that being said.. I HAD to vote for her.. seriously.. how can you NOT give this to her? wasn’t she on the cover of vogue in denim a minute ago? no no.. she definitely needs to be encouraged to follow this look more often

17. Clancy from Dallas February 10, 2010 at 04:00 #

and I DO love Julia Roberts and she’s the queen and everything but.. she’s been rocking LBD’s above and below the knee for a minute now.. I would DIE if I saw her in something green..

18. Alfredo February 10, 2010 at 04:16 #

Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner.

19. Victoria February 10, 2010 at 05:54 #

Although I thought Jessica Biel looked great, she was way too overdressed making her look event unappropriate.

So now I’m stuck between my two favourites, Emma and Anne but because I love Emma’s dress and shoes more, Emma it is! :D

• Victoria February 10, 2010 at 05:55 #

Oops, I meant inappropriate. ;)

20. Lala/S-R February 10, 2010 at 06:53 #

For me it’s Julia. The black looks simple, yet so beautiful and sophisticated. I love it. There was no WOW! factor present at the premiere though.

21. a February 10, 2010 at 07:10 #

emma roberts. i loved everything from the dress, earrings and the shoes. nice hair and make up too. age appropriate and not too predictable.

22. wilwarin February 10, 2010 at 09:04 #

for me best dressed was Jennifer Garner in Valentino, i like Jessica Alba’s dress but her hair kills the look for me, and i adore Jessica Biel’s dress but i think she was way overdressed for this occassion (maybe she didn’t get coctail dress memo)

23. P. February 10, 2010 at 17:42 #

I wish to vote on Jennifer Garner or Anne Hathaway, both women are sexy, confident, and very chic! But, for me isn’t all about the dress, so their choice of shoes are awful. My vote went to beautiful Garcelle, who take risks in her PVC dress, wear a sexy pair of heels and a amazing clutch, Make up and hair flawless!