This is such a so cute picture of Julia Roberts with her niece Emma Roberts who both attended the “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere last night.

I love the confidence oozing from young Emma as she poses alongside her famous Auntie.

Julia opted for a black organza Christian Dior Resort 2010 dress with a fold detail on the waist.

It doesn’t show up on these pictures too well, but the dress is covered with embroidered details.

I would’ve fainted if Julia opted for the runway version.

Jimmy Choo “Nina” sandals complete the look.

Emma opted for a Jenny Packham Spring 2010 crystal encrusted mini halter dress which kind of has a ’60s vibe to it.

She paired her dress with Brian Atwood silver “Kendall” shoes.

I really like both these looks.

[nggallery id=336]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

Runway To "Valentine's Day" LA Premiere - Garcelle Beauvais In Versace

Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Garcelle Beauvais In Versace

14 Responses to Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Julia Roberts In Christian Dior & Emma Roberts In Jenny Packham

1. Mea February 9, 2010 at 15:30 #

They are both stunning! I love that Jenny Packham dress and Julia’s heels.

2. P. February 9, 2010 at 15:48 #

Oh, cute family!!
    Julia as always wearing dark clothes, thankfully she didn’t opt for a black pumps!! At the overall look, I think she’s great !!!
    Emma is so cute, and her dress is delicate, very appropriate for her. I really like her pair of shoes!! Aren’t those the same of Amanda Seyfrid’s Brian Atwood shoes??

3. Ally February 9, 2010 at 15:50 #

It is amazing how much Emma looks like Julia. They could definitely play mother/daughter at some point! I wish we could see the detail of Julia’s dress better in pictures, I’m sure it was very pretty in person.

4. Leo February 9, 2010 at 16:24 #

The are both winners here, but you can see Julia wanted to let Emma shine, and boy she did. She looks like the perfect combination of stunning and adorable, it’s grown up but still girly, she gets a gold star for this.

5. Alyazia February 9, 2010 at 16:39 #

I have never liked Emma’s fashion choices before, but today wow she really blows me away .. everything is perfect about this look, i love how she kept her look young and flirty!!
    So far, she’s one of my best dressed this week.

6. Amelia February 9, 2010 at 17:14 #

this Dior dress is something we might have seen before, but Julia definitely wears it better than anyone before her!

7. robbie February 9, 2010 at 17:25 #

they both look amazing but julia even though she always wears dark clothes she does look fantastic alot of the time, she is wearing jimmy choo “nina” sandals.

• Fashion Critic February 9, 2010 at 17:30 #

thanks Jimmy Choo freak ;)

8. Jennifer February 9, 2010 at 17:25 #

I like both looks, but don’t love them. I think it’s the lighter hair.

9. mol February 9, 2010 at 17:30 #

Gorgeous aunt/niece combo!

10. Linda February 9, 2010 at 22:33 #

J. Roberts always bores me. Also, we’ve seen that dress a few times and it bores me too, esp. in black.

Emma Roberts I think may get my vote for best dressed at this event.

11. mochababe73 February 10, 2010 at 01:21 #

Julia should have worn the runway version. The black doesn’t really show well on the red carpet. Didn’t like Emma’s dress at all.

12. Katie February 10, 2010 at 14:37 #

What a stunning dress Emma is wearing, i think though Emma and Julia are far nicer as brunettes, Emmas dress would have been more striking on her with dark hair.

13. Ksenia February 15, 2010 at 00:04 #

Emma’s dress lightly washes her out a tinsy bit and Julia is just boring here. Emma is developing and I am exciting to see her grow.