Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Jennifer Garner In Valentino

Jennifer Garner was one of the main stars at the “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere last night.

I was surprised to see her wearing such a sexy Valentino Pre-Fall 2010 strapless dress as I was expecting a much safer option.

The dress had nude illusion cut-outs, leather and lace pieces wrapping around the dress, plus a beaded hemline.

Poker straight or a tightly pulled back ponytail would have added more sex appeal to the look, but I don’t really believe that was the look Jennifer was going for.

This dress was just enough to ensure she didn’t fade into the background.

The actress only accessorized with a ring and black Brian Atwood “Maniac” pumps.

[nggallery id=335]

Credit: Style.com, London Features & Wireimage

Runway To "Valentine's Day" LA Premiere - Jessica Alba In Proenza Schouler

Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Jessica Alba In Proenza Schouler

In Olivia Munn's Closet - Black Halo One Shoulder Dress

In Olivia Munn’s Closet – Black Halo One Shoulder Dress

11 Responses to Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Jennifer Garner In Valentino

1. Jennifer February 9, 2010 at 14:07 #

See, this doesn’t do it for me because of her hair. Like I just said on Jessica Biel’s post, I only think a few of the people at this premier got it right from head to toe, and I’m still on the fence about Jewel’s hair.

2. mochababe73 February 9, 2010 at 14:23 #

Nice pumps. The dress is very pretty, but I really find Jennifer Garner boring. She looks good in the dress, but it’s something about her in the dress that I don’t like. Reminds me of the feeling that I get when I see Blake Lively in a dress. Pretty dress, fits great, but boring for some reason.

3. nicky February 9, 2010 at 14:28 #

i quite like this look for jennifer. unexpected, but i really love the dress on her. it may be boring because of the shoes and hair but i think jennifer looks better than normal

4. P. February 9, 2010 at 15:14 #

I LOVE it !! When I saw Jennifer’s dress I was drooling over, such an amazing choice, she take risks, and I love her hair too, however her pair of shoes are really boring !!! I think she should’ve wear a beautiful pair of silver or gold heels !!

5. Bego February 9, 2010 at 15:18 #

I really like this look! I agree with you about the hair, but she still looks great for me!

6. Lizzie February 9, 2010 at 16:20 #

I like this on her. Much prefer it to the Frou-Frou! LOL!

7. Leo February 9, 2010 at 16:25 #

Sexy, sexy. Very boring shoes, but still sexy. I don’t mind the hair, I like it more than straight.

8. stilettolover91 February 9, 2010 at 17:10 #

She was by far the sexiest last night!! Loved this look!!

9. Linda February 9, 2010 at 22:35 #

Boring. Hair and shoes very boring.

10. DM February 10, 2010 at 21:12 #

WOW! Fell off my chair!

11. Ksenia February 15, 2010 at 00:05 #

I don’t know why- I mean the dress is sexy and complicated- but I am not enthused by Jen or this dress. I feel like I have seen this before.