Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Demi Moore In Chanel

Now this is a rarity.

Demi Moore standing alone on the red carpet.

Normally we have to guess what the second part of her dress looks like, as she’s usually glued to her husband Ashton Kutcher.

Demi walked the red carpet at the “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere to support her hubby who stars in the movie.

She looked breath-taking wearing an ivory Chanel Spring 2010 Couture strapless dress, without the runway jacket.

The dress had an A-line skirt with tulle appliqués trimming the hemline.

I love her hair and the dress, but feel very let down by the black pumps.

Demi nearly always wears these Brian Atwood black satin “Maniac” pumps.

I would love her to explore a new colour.

[nggallery id=337]

Credit: Style.com, London Features, Bauer Griffin & Wireimage

Runway To "Valentine's Day" LA Premiere - Garcelle Beauvais In Versace

Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Garcelle Beauvais In Versace

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

15 Responses to Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere – Demi Moore In Chanel

1. Cheryl February 9, 2010 at 17:10 #

Sighs…

I could only wish I would look half as good as she does when I’m her age…

The darn Amazon…

• mochababe73 February 10, 2010 at 01:16 #

Just get the $100,000 worth of plastic surgery.

2. Catherine February 9, 2010 at 17:21 #

I have to admit, I don’t like this look. Chanel is such a sophisticated brand and wearing anything by Chanel (especially when it’s couture) shouldn’t be taken lightly. I think Demi devalues this dress with the modification and her I-just-rolled-out-of-bed hair. The dress was so stunning on the runway. It looks waaaay too casual on Demi.

• Fashion Critic February 9, 2010 at 17:33 #

The dress is worn without the jacket rather than being modified I believe

• Linda February 9, 2010 at 22:28 #

Yeah, it does look way better on the runway and it looks really boring on her with her never changing hair style.

3. Jennifer February 9, 2010 at 17:26 #

The black heels kill this for me. I love the dress though.

4. Mario February 9, 2010 at 17:35 #

J’adore the Chanel dress, stunning as always, but those shoes are so boring I wanna jump through the window.
    And I don’t like the hair either, she’s definitely having a bad hair day.

5. Leo February 9, 2010 at 18:17 #

Beyond boring.

6. mol February 9, 2010 at 19:14 #

Demi’s always going for the ‘see how young and pretty I am’ photo op, so I don’t think she could ever carry off the runway look, which is spectacular. But for what she is wanting, she pulls it off.

7. keira February 9, 2010 at 19:26 #

the dress is from the spring 2009 couture collection^^

8. Ingrid February 9, 2010 at 19:58 #

the dress is so beautiful! she would be my best dressed if the shoes were better – these ones are a bad choice

9. mochababe73 February 10, 2010 at 01:17 #

I love this dress. It looks way better on her than on the model. I actually like this one better than the runway version. The shoes were classic, but I felt like she should have worn something strappy.

10. Jeremy February 11, 2010 at 03:51 #

Every time I read “modified Chanel”, “Brian Atwood” pumps, I immediately think of Rachel “I am not an anorexic” Zoe. It becomes quite predictable actually. But I have to admit, Rachel is really lucky to get the obnoxious Karl Lagerfeld change his designs for her.

11. Ksenia February 15, 2010 at 00:04 #

I am bored again Demi. BLACK WHITE BLACK WHITE GREY…those have been your colors for too d-mn long. You look cute here though. It is nice to see you stand alone actually.

12. sugar September 24, 2010 at 17:14 #

I agree with mochababe73′s reply….if all of us had the $$ for plastic surgery, had someone to do our hair /makeup everyday, designers to give us their clothes to wear, someone to cook our meals, and spend our free time at working out…..THEN WE WOULD ALL LOOK GREAT AT THAT AGE AS WELL. So do they really look good for their age or what they call aging beautifully…..absolutely not. They are fighting it each and everyday….BUT THEY HAVE $$