Runway To Virtuoso Awards – Emily Blunt In Naeem Khan

Yesterday Emily Blunt arrived at the 25th Annual Santa Barbara Film Festival to collect the “2010 Virtuoso Award” along with Michael Stuhlberg, Saoirse Ronan and Carey Mulligan who wore Prada.

She was there to also promote her new movie “The Wolfman”.

The Brit actress wore a Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2010 long-sleeved dress.

Naeem Khan is known for his beaded pieces, but this one has very different chevron sequin beaded detail for an interesting less predictable twist.

Looking the runway picture I do kinda wish she’d opted for a similar necklace.

No complaints about the Jimmy Choo Blythe heels though.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Emily Blunt In Osman - 'Edge Of Tomorrow' London Premiere

Emily Blunt In Osman – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ London Premiere

Runway To LIV Nightclub - Jennifer Lopez In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Runway To LIV Nightclub – Jennifer Lopez In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

14 Responses to Runway To Virtuoso Awards – Emily Blunt In Naeem Khan

1. Lorrain February 8, 2010 at 19:49 #

It’s a bit dull for my taste. Red lips might of freshen it up. The movie on the other hand, can’t wait to see.

2. Chiara February 8, 2010 at 20:14 #

we are telepathic :-) i thought exactly the same about the necklace but no doubt she’s looking très chic!

3. Linda February 8, 2010 at 20:17 #

I don’t like this much at all.

4. Lisa Villeneuve February 8, 2010 at 20:28 #

Don’t like this at all. Does nothing for her gorgeous figure. Neckline looks too high without any embellishments and accessories.

5. P. February 8, 2010 at 21:03 #

I like it, obviously not her best look (goosebumps with her Zuhair Murad last look). Actually, I prefer without the necklace!!

6. Shoshanna February 8, 2010 at 21:10 #

Well hey, at least she isn’t wearing Zuhair Murad.

7. robbie February 8, 2010 at 21:13 #

its alright but a bit bland, her shoes are jimmy choo “blythe” cant find them on their site though.

• Fashion Critic February 8, 2010 at 21:45 #

thanks robbie

8. beatriz duarte February 8, 2010 at 21:21 #

I’m on the fence here. She looks way too old in this dress, but she doesn’t look ugly.

9. Talita February 8, 2010 at 22:55 #

This look is boring. The dress is pretty and all but I believe it would look better shorter. And you guys are right about the necklace, it makes a huge difference. x

10. nicky February 9, 2010 at 07:57 #

a bit dull imo. a statement necklace was definitely needed and i agree about the length…it should be shorter

11. Ally February 9, 2010 at 13:03 #

Perhaps it looked better in person, but it kind of looks like old couch material :-/. If she didn’t just go home and change, she needed a statement necklace, lip color and to shorten the dress some so it isn’t so overwhelming.

12. mochababe73 February 9, 2010 at 14:36 #

That is a beautiful fabric, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out why I find it boring. I’m thinking that it’s the silhouette. It also needs to be shortened and maybe strapless or sleeveless. The dress needs a little tweaking as does her hair and make up.

13. Ksenia February 15, 2010 at 00:12 #

This is a miss for my Emily. I can’t like this. I can picture Jennifer Connlley in this dress, but not Emily. The hemline needs to go up just a little to make it less frumpyish. It is a modern-cutting edge step for Emily that I really cannot like no matter how I try.