Designer Of The Week – Donatella Versace

Donatella Versace was the “Designer of the Week” thanks to Jennifer Lopez who wore two Spring 2010 Versace looks during the Grammy Awards festivities.

Beyonce Knowles looked outstanding wearing an Atelier Versace look for her performance at the same event.

Donatella always produced eye-catching show stoppers, so it was no surprise that two of the biggest divas sort her pieces to show-off their fabulousity.

It just a shame Jennifer didn’t manages to work both looks too well.

Credit: Style.com, Versace & Wireimage

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Keri Hilson In Dolce & Gabbana & Zoe Saldana In Giambattista Valli

Best Dressed Of The Week – Keri Hilson In Dolce & Gabbana & Zoe Saldana In Giambattista Valli

12 Responses to Designer Of The Week – Donatella Versace

1. Thomas Monks February 7, 2010 at 16:07 #

Isnt the Fall 2009 actually Spring 2010 also. BTW I love all of these looks JLo looks amazing in that white Spring 2010 gown and Beyonce is just sheer perfection

2. Taylor February 7, 2010 at 16:42 #

Hey, I think that the peach mini dress I believe is actually Spring 2010, not Fall 2009 as you labeled it.

Sorry if I’m wrong! :)

• Fashion Critic February 7, 2010 at 17:05 #

yep…you’re right. Did this in a hurry

3. JJ February 7, 2010 at 17:17 #

Some very memorable designs from Donatella. Love them all.

4. chrystelle February 7, 2010 at 17:35 #

i think j.lo will be well served if she stops trying to recreate that moment when she wore her famous versace green dress.
    the first outfit does nothing for her but the second one looks great on her. i love the hair with her second outfit.

5. Dorian Gray February 7, 2010 at 17:39 #

I always love Versace dresses! J.Lo isn’t the perfect model for the 2 dresses but the pink one isn’t so bad. Beyoncé = perfection!

6. Kimmy February 8, 2010 at 03:38 #

I love that Atelier Versace dress. It’s edgy yet sophisticated.

(And I hope Gaga never wears this, it’s too sophisticated for her.)

7. P. February 8, 2010 at 04:15 #

Beatiful dresses,

Beyonce + Versace = Great !

J. Lo + heavy make-up + awkward hair + Versace = Let me think… sometimes trashy!

Sorry J. Lo, I like you, but lately your choices aren`t happies !!

8. robbie February 8, 2010 at 10:28 #

3 gorgeous dresses and 2 women who manage to make them trashy.

9. mandy February 8, 2010 at 13:03 #

I disagree. I think J.Lo is workin it!!!! Love!!!!

10. mochababe73 February 8, 2010 at 15:43 #

I would have to disagree on Jennifer Lopez. I think that she looks great in that peach dress. The hair should have been in the style of the hair from the jumpsuit. I think that J. Lo has a slamming body, but her body type is not right for that jump suit.
    As usual, Beyonce looks great.

11. FF February 8, 2010 at 16:54 #

The peach dress looks good on Jennifer but the silver and white, not so much – I think you need longer legs for that dress. Leave it to the model-types.