Who Wore Hervé Léger By Max Azria Better? Kristen Stewart or Anna Friel

Kristen Stewart first wore this Hervé Léger by Max Azria Resort 2010 white and black body con dress on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” back in November.

I always think that something’s missing when it comes to Kristen, and on this occasion it’s a hairbrush.

Although she’s smiling, so that’s an improvement!

I do love her choice of shoe.

Anna Friel wore this dress after her last “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” performance at the at the Theatre Royal in London last month.

I love her faux fur coat, which was essentially as it’s freeeeezing in London!

I also love the red lips – the only accessory this dress needs.

I prefer Anna’s choice of shoe as well.

Although I’m not crazy about her hair either, I’d like to see this dress with something sleeker.

For me, Anna wins hands down.

What do you think?

Credit: NBC, Style.com & London Features

Rose Byrne In Valentino - 'Damages' Season 5 Premiere

Rose Byrne In Valentino – ‘Damages’ Season 5 Premiere

Who Wore Christian Siriano Better? Kat Deluna or Rihanna

Who Wore Christian Siriano Better? Kat Deluna or Rihanna

10 Responses to Who Wore Hervé Léger By Max Azria Better? Kristen Stewart or Anna Friel

1. beatriz duarte February 5, 2010 at 13:04 #

I’m gonna have to disagree, beause I really like Kristen’s hair and I do love the white dress against her very pale skin. Anna’s coat is gorgeous, but I don’t feel it with the dress.

2. mandy February 5, 2010 at 15:26 #

For me, Anna wins it easily. I just H.A.T.E Bella’s hair.

3. justme February 5, 2010 at 16:59 #

This dress needs someone with confidence and Anna has it for days. I also like her faux fur coat which is rare for me.

4. Sharon February 5, 2010 at 21:07 #

I’m having a hard time deciding who looks better because the dress looks – to me – like sunglasses and a nose peeking over the belt.

5. Linda February 5, 2010 at 22:03 #

Kristen wins this for me. She has the perfect body type for a dress like this, and the white is great against her skin and she looks happy. It’s one of my favourite looks of hers.

6. Annasaurus February 6, 2010 at 16:53 #

Does it really matter because you’ve admitted in the past that you can’t like anything Kristen Stewart wears?

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2010 at 17:17 #

This is a poll for the readers to decide.

By the way my colleague Sophie wrote this these are her opinions.

Anyway you are right I hate almost everything Kristen wears because she has to be the most miserable, ungracious celebrity on the planet and she makes everything pretty she wears so ugly.

7. Katie February 10, 2010 at 15:03 #

Kirsten looks so uncomfortable always in anything bar jeans and flats, beautiful dress but i think it is so much nicer on Anna

8. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 22:05 #

This fits Kristen’s style better. Anna looks great but she could make any Herve Leger look good (I think…) but this dress works for Kristen and not a lot of dresses do. Kristen.

9. coco February 23, 2010 at 11:51 #

one of kristens best looks, the dress fits her perfect and she SMILES!!!!!!!!!