04.02.10

REDEMPTION.

This (said like Ryan Seacrest) is doing a 180.

Beyonce Knowles went from tragic to magic in the space of 24 hours and I’m thankful to both her and her stylist.

At her “Heat” fragrance launch in Macy’s Herald Square in New York last night, Bey looked stunning wearing a navy Rafael Cennamo dress which was accented with patent leather straps and a leather belt.

I love everything about this look from the colour, to the exaggerated detail on the hips to those red hot Gianmarco Lorenzi heels which render me speechless.

I just wish she would do something with her hair. That two tone badger look is so very over and it was never a cute look to begin with.

*sings* “What a difference a day makes…24 little hours…”

BDOTW worthy for sure.

[nggallery id=328]

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Fame Pictures & Wireimage

'Wolfman' Promotional Tour - Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad & Alexander Berardi

‘Wolfman’ Promotional Tour – Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad & Alexander Berardi

Runway To Sidewalk - Jessica Alba In Prada

Runway To Sidewalk – Jessica Alba In Prada

25 Responses to “Heat” Macy’s Herald Square Fragrance Launch – Beyonce Knowles In Rafael Cennamo

1. Lee-Shay February 4, 2010 at 13:04 #

Aahhh!! Love it, love it, love it. I want those heels! BDOTW!

2. Leelah February 4, 2010 at 13:21 #

Wow those heels are crazy thin! I don’t like her hair here either but other than that she looks great

3. Ally February 4, 2010 at 13:36 #

Her hair is awful, but the rest looks so much better that I’ll let it slide. But will someone teach her how to pose? Hands OUT of pockets!

4. B February 4, 2010 at 13:39 #

Massive lust for those shoes…

Definitely BDOTW worthy – although I agree that her hair looks awful like that. But never mind. Just look at the shoes.

5. robbie February 4, 2010 at 14:04 #

wow this is much better all except the hair. but that im sure we can all live with.

those shoes WOW, oh how i would love to see the chavvy orange girls in glasgow wear those while out drunk on a friday or saturday night.

6. ~abi~ February 4, 2010 at 14:38 #

i am an addicted reader, but i rarely comment. however, i just had to say that this dress is so perfect on her! it suits her shape so well, the color is fab, and she added gorgeous, unexpected shoes to top it all off! yay! :)

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 14:47 #

thanks for your first and hopefully not last comment :D

7. mandy February 4, 2010 at 14:51 #

Wow. Nevermind the hair cause she look (ahem, like how FC likes to put it), A-FRIGGIN-MAZING!!
    But seriously. how do you walk in those pencil heels? It looks tougher than Mcqueen’s Armadillos!

8. ber February 4, 2010 at 15:20 #

That dress is beyond gorgeous and so flattering! I wish she would embrace her brunette hair!

9. P. February 4, 2010 at 15:43 #

WOW, she ‘s gorgeous
    Love the heels!

10. Alina February 4, 2010 at 16:04 #

YAY! Finally she looks like she should always look – AMAZING,SPECTACULAR,GORGEOUS.

11. beatriz duarte February 4, 2010 at 16:27 #

I forgive you, Beyonce, for all your fashion sins. Now she looks fabulous! I love this shade of blue and the red shoes – amazing!

12. mm February 4, 2010 at 16:37 #

LOVE IT!! I think i will got test out HEAT now.

13. justme February 4, 2010 at 16:57 #

Lol I knew you’d like this look much better than the Marc Bouwer.
    I agree with everything you said. While I’m still hoping for her to go back to darker hair, she looks amazing. Those heels are just… wow. I’d buy them to stare at them, not wear them lol.

14. Nicole February 4, 2010 at 17:27 #

I’m ssoooo in love with this look…..
    Bdotw for me so far

15. MEME February 4, 2010 at 17:46 #

The hem line is messed up…. but the dress is nice….

16. bettybrandenburg February 4, 2010 at 17:50 #

Ladies (and the occasional gent), why did we let designers get away with making shoes for us that ruin our feet and backs? I like a heel now and then, but these ankle breakers are just ridiculous. Not liking the dress either, to be honest – all too 80s… and as I said before 80s fashion was wrong the first time ’round, no need to repeat it. I know I’m probably alone with this view on this site…

• Vi February 5, 2010 at 03:37 #

I have to say, I totally agree with you on the shoes, my feet ache just by looking at hers!!, slingbacks are not a personal favorite either…
      But I looove the dress!, and I think red was the perfect color for the shoes, just maybe not those!.

17. JJ February 4, 2010 at 19:45 #

BRAVO- well done Bey!!! Even the hair does not bother me one bit. I am just hoping those marks on her ankles are not thanks to shoes. Either way I love it!!!

18. Symon February 4, 2010 at 22:13 #

YAAAAY thank you B today i’m happy to be a Beyoncé Fan lol !! stay in that way Bee :D

19. Terry February 4, 2010 at 22:19 #

The towering slingbacks are by Gianmarco Lorenzi.

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 22:26 #

Amazing. Thanks so much

20. sher February 5, 2010 at 00:09 #

head to toe perfection. definetly bdotw

21. Nikki February 5, 2010 at 01:11 #

Gorgeous! Definitely one her best so far. She looks sophisticated. I love that her boobs are not spilling out of her dress not to mention the hemline is decent enough. And it fits! It’s not squeezing the life out of her. I hope she would dress like this more often. Oh, and her shoes are *love*.

22. Leah February 5, 2010 at 05:29 #

just got goosebumps for the first time ever when seeing an outfit