Victoria Beckham For Glamour US March 2010

Victoria Beckham looks more relaxed than ever in her editorial for the March 2010 edition of Glamour US magazine.

The fashion designer shuns her own collection on the cover to wear a Wildfox “87″ Tee and jeans whilst using a cute puppy as a scarf.

Victoria claims she is a normal mum as she tries to showed us her softer side.

In her editorial she of course wears a dress from her own Spring 2010 collection, as well as Dolce & Gabbana (my fave), Marchesa, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Burberry Prorsum and Sonia Rykiel.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On her home life in LA: “I travel a fair amount, and when I’m here in L.A., everything revolves around the kids. So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children. They just love that. It’s like, Oh, there’s Mummy serving me! The other day I was there, I was reading to Cruz’s class. All the little girls were saying, “We really like your dress.” And it was quite cute because I don’t have a girl.”

On being jealous of other women thinking David is hot: “It’s not healthy to be jealous. I look at David and I think, He’s so handsome and I’m so lucky to have him as a husband. And he’s an amazing father. I don’t blame people for looking at him and finding him attractive. I mean, I do.”

On first meeting David: “When I first went out with David, I was in the Spice Girls, and David wasn’t so known. He told me when I got to know him a little better that he didn’t know very much about me, so he bought tabloids. He read that I liked Prada. So he went out and bought Prada trousers, Prada shoes, a Prada shirt, Prada jacket.”

On getting starstruck: “I [once] shared a plane with George Clooney. I still get excited. My mum and I said, ‘Oh my God’…I’m leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about [it].”

On how she spends her free time: “I travel a fair amount, and when I’m here in L.A., everything revolves around the kids. So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children. They just love that. It’s like, Oh, there’s Mummy serving me!”

On what she eats: “I’m a very, very healthy eater. I eat lots of fish, lots of vegetables, lots of fruit. I don’t eat junk food. I work out.”

For more check out Glamour.com.

Credit: Style.com, coutorture.com & Glamour

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Moschino

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Moschino

Burberry Prorsum vs. Lipsy

Burberry Prorsum vs. Lipsy

20 Responses to Victoria Beckham For Glamour US March 2010

1. marina February 3, 2010 at 10:49 #

I like it a lot! she seems so relaxed. I admire her for telling that she chooses not to it this and that and also works out and doesnt telling that she’s eating everything in the world.

now for the clothes… I would like it all! :)

2. Barbara February 3, 2010 at 10:54 #

aaah love it.she looks really beautiful in this editorial.but in the first picture-she´s so thin.

3. robbie February 3, 2010 at 10:55 #

it pains me to say this but i love this editorial, personally i prefer her in jeans and a tee rather than always dressed up. love the sonia rykiel shot the most and that puppy is so frickin adorable. also love the make-up in this shoot.

• Connie February 4, 2010 at 03:09 #

I have to agree, her make up looks perfect in this shoot!

4. maud February 3, 2010 at 11:04 #

I really like Victoria on the softer side! she looks great and young… hope to see more of the new Posh.
    Love that Marchesa dress and that baby pink Victoria Beckham dress. Good for you VB! Nice editorial

5. Elise February 3, 2010 at 11:06 #

She looks amazing, I love her hair like that.
    I love the editorial

6. lici_u February 3, 2010 at 11:13 #

WOW – I”m loving it !!!!

7. Alfredo February 3, 2010 at 11:36 #

Aw that’s so sweet that she loves the comments form the little girls since she doesn’t have one of her own.

8. ~**juDee**~ February 3, 2010 at 12:16 #

i love that shes seems quite open. especially about her eating habits. unlike models saying they eat burgers, chocs etc and claim their figures are natural

9. Linda February 3, 2010 at 12:56 #

Really like this. Makeup is great, so nice to see her relaxed and looking pretty hot, too, esp. in that Sonia Rykiel shot.

10. couture February 3, 2010 at 12:59 #

i loved that marchesa dress the first time i saw it ansd for the 96 time it still looks gorgeous but i wish they didn t crush it like that ,i loved the dolce outfit

11. Lei February 3, 2010 at 13:58 #

Really nice editorial. It is really refreshing to see her in something other than her usual straight faced boring get-ups!

I LOVE

12. Letícia February 3, 2010 at 14:44 #

I know a lot of people don’t really respect Victoria Beckham but I just think she’s great. Every interview I’ve ever read, she comes across as someone who’s got her head in the right place, who loves her husband, who’s a great mom and who likes to work for a living – and against everyone’s expectations, she’s really good at what she does. I love this editorial, I love the more real side of her.

13. Anissa February 3, 2010 at 15:20 #

Wow, is that bare feet I see?!
    LOL, she looks great in that shoot, and I love the story about David and Prada.

14. jamie lynn February 3, 2010 at 16:36 #

robbie: i agree; i live for photos of victoria dressed-down. to me, she looks younger & fresher when she is casual. i’ve gotten a bit tired of her YSL’s–orange tan–pouting under giant sunglasses look. i understand having a signature, but she’s beginning to become a caricature of herself in a way. i hope we see more shoots like this–it is very original compared to most of the spreads she’s done recently.

15. zoe February 3, 2010 at 18:15 #

this is so cute.
    that marchesa dress is popular in editorials it seems :) vb looks great in it!

16. Scott February 3, 2010 at 22:21 #

Who knew I’d be so won over by a Glamour editorial?! Definitely one of the best stories and editorials I’ve seen of Victoria in quite some time. Well played Glamour.

17. nav February 3, 2010 at 22:25 #

I cannot get enough of this editorial, Victoria looks fantastic!

18. Laura February 4, 2010 at 00:32 #

Victoria looks fantastic.She has always been my favaourite Spice Girls and it’s great to see her loosen up.

19. Katie February 10, 2010 at 16:04 #

I love Victoria, she looks amazing dressed up ,or like in these shots more relaxed