Runway To “Jay Leno Show” – Jessica Alba In 3.1 Phillip Lim

Jessica Alba continued to promote her new movie “Valentine’s Day” by visiting the “Jay Leno Show” this week.

During her appearance Jessica had some putting lesson from golfer Anthony Kim, much to amusement of Jay Leno.

Side sweeping bangs seems to be a style Jessica is currently favouring.  Mostly it’s a hit, but on this occasion its a mumsy miss.

The actress looked to be having a great time, but I was more interested in her 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 sparkly silver blazer/dress.

This could have been a really hot look for Jess had she worn the dress as presented on the runway, but I guess as she was messing around with golf clubs she didn’t want to be too exposed in a short dress.

Black wedged heels completed her look.

[nggallery id=325]

Credit: Style.com & NBC

Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel For Marie Claire US March 2010

Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel For Marie Claire US March 2010

Who Wore Elie Saab Better? Beyonce Knowles or Olga Kurylenko

Who Wore Elie Saab Better? Beyonce Knowles or Olga Kurylenko

16 Responses to Runway To “Jay Leno Show” – Jessica Alba In 3.1 Phillip Lim

1. robbie February 3, 2010 at 18:36 #

hate it, the tights and the shoes are just ruining this.

2. Elise February 3, 2010 at 19:38 #

I hate the tights, the shoes and the make-up.
    She ruined that amazing dress

3. mol February 3, 2010 at 19:57 #

I saw this – her hair looked great and I liked her make-up, but it would have been so great without tights and the right shoes……too bad, as I love the dress.

4. beatriz duarte February 3, 2010 at 20:01 #

The tights are cool with this dress, IMO, they break all the sparkle and make it more casual. But the shoes are ugly.

5. ~**juDee**~ February 3, 2010 at 21:05 #

boooooorriiinnngggg….gosh. u may as well buy a one way ticket to snoozeville. ever since leaving the cinema half way through fantastic four, my regard for jessica alba has never been restored….added to the fact that all her movies are-i feel a tad harsh saying this-utterly crappy

6. ~**colette**~ February 3, 2010 at 22:53 #

I absolutely LOVE! the dress but her hair make up and shoes totally ruined it :(

7. Lala/S-R February 4, 2010 at 00:20 #

She looks awfully skinny here. I really like the blazer-dress.

8. Claudia February 4, 2010 at 01:38 #

I LOVE it all!!!

9. shaun February 4, 2010 at 02:47 #

great dress, dont mind the tights, but bad shoe choice……..and she is way to skinny!

10. nicky February 4, 2010 at 07:24 #

she looks good here but i agree tht her shoes ruin the whole look. its way too casual for this sophisticated ress. i love her makeup and hair though…really suits the dress!

11. Leelah February 4, 2010 at 07:51 #

She has great legs, so why does she continue to be obsessed with tights?
    So annoying when celebrities have access to the hottest shoes yet wear something so horrid!

12. jill February 4, 2010 at 09:47 #

Call me stupid, but I don’t see how her look is that much different (or worse) than on the runway. Apart from her red lips, which I feel work beautifully with her hair and skin colour.

I love the bare legs and shoes of the runway look, but it looks like she had a conversation with someone & weighed up the risk of going bare on national TV &, while crossing her legs (or her golf lesson) she might get a shot that runs & runs. And her shoes aren’t all that far off from the runway ones, it looks to me, just suede.

And I love her hair with that little braid thing!

Living in London, I admit I don’t see much of her as a celebrity, so maybe it’s because I have no thoughts on her either way, but as an outfit, I feel it works & she looks good. IM(humble)O.

Hope you’re well Catherine! xx

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 09:50 #

Hating the weather, but fine thanks.

Hope all is well with you. x

13. mochababe73 February 4, 2010 at 14:31 #

First of all, someone get this girl a hamburger because she is waaaaaay too skinny.
    Back to the outfit. Awful. Simply awful. It doesn’t fit. I think that it would probably fit better on a hanger. It’s unfortunate because the dress is really pretty.

• easyBlake February 4, 2010 at 16:53 #

Actually, I think it fits her just like it would a hanger. It’s just kind of . . . hanging off of her.

14. FF February 4, 2010 at 20:18 #

You’re not getting her out of those tights until the paps stop trying to get an upskirt photo of her.

I think that’s why she’s always in them. If her hemline is low then she’ll go bare leg but otherwise – nope.