Runway To “Daybreakers” Australian Premiere – Isabel Lucas In Josh Goot

Yesterday Isabel Lucas arrived on the red carpet for the Australian premiere of “Daybreakers” in Sydney.

The Australian actress better known for her role in “Transformers” wore a beautifully colourful Josh Goot Spring 2010 dress, with black peep-toe heels.

Isabel has recently been wearing a lot of Chanel, so it’s nice to see her support an Aussie designer.

The graphic print is interesting as it has an airbrushed effect as the colours blend together.

I love the pink lips which complements the dress.

I would’ve liked to see her do something more interesting with her hair, as she always seems to sport this style, but all in all this is a great look.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To "Dear John" LA Premiere - Amanda Seyfried In Giorgio Armani

Runway To “Dear John” LA Premiere – Amanda Seyfried In Giorgio Armani

Runway To "Valentine's Day" LA Press Conference - Jessica Alba In Peter Pilotto

Runway To “Valentine’s Day” LA Press Conference – Jessica Alba In Peter Pilotto

7 Responses to Runway To “Daybreakers” Australian Premiere – Isabel Lucas In Josh Goot

1. Sonia February 2, 2010 at 19:03 #

I love the print/airbrushed affect of the dress. The colors really compliment each other and look great against her skin tone.

I would have liked it if she did an updo or something different with her hair (it seems many celebrities are taking the Amanda Bynes route of her never-changing hairstyle ol)

2. mol February 2, 2010 at 19:42 #

I love this designer’s use of color and print – Isabel looks great!

3. wilwarin February 2, 2010 at 19:48 #

i love the dress and i really love it on her… Isabel looks amazing in it.

4. Naomi February 2, 2010 at 21:10 #

I don’t like anything about this look, and I really dont like the hair and make up.

5. Sol February 3, 2010 at 06:35 #

She’s a really beautiful girl and could do so much better than this. Dress is just ‘ok’ to me, nice colors, but overall look it’s nothing special.

6. mochababe73 February 4, 2010 at 15:40 #

Love the color and the silhouette of the dress. However, I don’t like the print. I agree with the comment about the hair. It doesn’t really match the dress.

7. Bel April 9, 2012 at 02:36 #

I know this is from the 2010 collection, but if anyone knows how to get your hands on it now, in 2012, I would really appreciate it, i have no idea where to find it! :(