02.02.10

2010 DGA Awards – Christina Hendricks In L’Wren Scott

Christina Hendricks has really been working the red carpet lately wearing different styles and designs which have all been flattering to her stunning figure.

At the “Directors Guild Of America Awards” (DGA Awards) in LA this weekend, she hit it out of the fashion ball park yet again.

The “Mad Men” actress wore a burgundy L’Wren Scott dress accented with white feather brooches.

Her red hair was style into a classic updo with pieces framing her face, which glowed with flawless make-up.

I just love her light pink lips and I’m glad she didn’t feel the need to match her lippie to her dress.

Black sparkling peep-toes complete the look.

Definitely a worthy BDOTW contender.

Credit: Wireimage

Meagan Good In Michael Costello - 'Think Like A Man Too' LA Premiere

Meagan Good In Michael Costello – ‘Think Like A Man Too’ LA Premiere

Runway To DGA Awards - Zoe Saldana In Giambattista Valli

Runway To DGA Awards – Zoe Saldana In Giambattista Valli

46 Responses to 2010 DGA Awards – Christina Hendricks In L’Wren Scott

1. Jasmine February 2, 2010 at 12:07 #

I’m not so taken with the dress. The length is not particularly flattering, I don’t think. But, Christina Hendricks is so incredibly gorgeous. Her skin is flawless (her make up here is perfect, too) and her figure is to die for.

2. Chloe February 2, 2010 at 12:14 #

I personally don’t feel the dress is very flattering at all.
    Her make-up and hair is gorgeous though!

3. Anna February 2, 2010 at 12:17 #

I agree she has looked fantastic on the red carpet of late…

However I don’t think this look flatters her at all – she looks frumpy and her chest looks really odd. Definitely not a BDOTW contender in my eyes

I agree the hair and make look good though

• mette February 2, 2010 at 12:59 #

I agree with you… Her chest looks a bit odd

• K. February 2, 2010 at 13:28 #

super odd….juz like 2 blown balloons stuffing the dress up…….

• Talita February 2, 2010 at 20:25 #

Her posture made it look odd. She doesn’t seem relaxed.

4. nicky February 2, 2010 at 13:12 #

gorgeous hair and makeup. the colour of the dress is lovely against her skin.

5. dressaddict February 2, 2010 at 13:24 #

there’s nothing special about this look….

6. mandy February 2, 2010 at 13:26 #

All i can say is.. There is just too much breasts for one dress. NOT BDOTW worthy at all. And those peep toes look hideous in the picture. A nude strappy would have been better.

7. Fashion Critic February 2, 2010 at 13:27 #

I’m shocked you all hate it. Her breast always look like that.

• mol February 2, 2010 at 20:11 #

I think it’s just the flat footed pose she was caught in here, almost like she’s rocking back on her heels and her chest popping out to balance her. Sideways, and relax the shoulders just a little would make everything look more natural. We all have to learn how to pose for our best angle, I think she was just caught awkwardly here. She looks beyond gorgeous in the close up!

• Sharon February 3, 2010 at 01:37 #

I totally agree. She doesn’t yet know how to pose to her best advantage. The dress is lovely and compliments her gorgeous coloring. I do think she’s in danger of becoming a member of Mariah Carey’s “The Girls Are Here” club, though. Perhaps a different type of neckline next time.

8. Elaine February 2, 2010 at 13:40 #

not feeling this at all either – a bit bland IMO – dont see it as a BDOTW contender!

9. CreoleLady February 2, 2010 at 14:13 #

Her cups truly runneth over …

10. AJoanna February 2, 2010 at 14:19 #

I’m not sure if it was at this event or not, but Angelina was at some type of award show, and she looked amazing. And she wasn’t wearing black!
    Unfortunately, that’s about as good a look as I can find.

11. Ally February 2, 2010 at 14:30 #

I think she looks great. The bottom of the dress is a little wrinkled, but probably just from sitting. If Barbie were a real person, I have a feeling she would look just like Christina.

12. Moxie February 2, 2010 at 14:31 #

The length of the dress is all wrong.

13. adrien February 2, 2010 at 15:29 #

agree with everyone, sthg odd about her breast… and the length is not flattering at all!

14. bettybrandenburg February 2, 2010 at 15:41 #

There’s nothing wrong with her boobs – the dress is too small for her! Buy a bigger size, and have it taken in at the hip/waist, darling!

• staramour February 3, 2010 at 02:57 #

I think that’s the key – the dress looks too tight. The wrinkle across the hips might be from sitting, but it looks like it’s pulling. It also has more (accidental) gathering at different points along her torso. That, along with the cleavage, makes it appear one size too small. Agree with all the other love for her beautiful skin, makeup, and color of the dress!

15. Monica February 2, 2010 at 15:44 #

I think she looks amazing. I’m LOVING this look :))

16. Raquel February 2, 2010 at 15:53 #

Look, she has big breasts. There is nothing she can do about it, and I don’t really think this is the problem here or that it has even been a problem. The problem is that the lenght is wrong, the dress is too tight and the creases on her lower belly are not god and the shoes are lame.

The color is great on her and her makeup is awesome.

17. ck_b February 2, 2010 at 16:09 #

I habe to disagree with you, like many people above I think the makeup and heirdo is really flawless, but the color of the dress doesn’t match her hair and the lenght is just not right

18. Kathryn February 2, 2010 at 16:27 #

This is not BDOW worthy. It’s plain and ill-fitting. She’s a beautiful girl but on this occassion she totally fell flat for me.

19. WendyB February 2, 2010 at 16:37 #

I think her breasts are pushed WAY too high. There’s nothing wrong with a little gravity. Unless she thought the evening was going to be really boring so she did this in order to put her chin down in her cleavage and take a discreet snooze. Overall, it’s a bad fit, but shizz happens if you’re changing dresses ten times a day for work. Her face is astonishingly beautiful.

• Yaas February 2, 2010 at 23:39 #

Agree with you in “her breasts in this dress pushed way too high”.

20. justme February 2, 2010 at 17:29 #

I have an unhealthy obsession with this girl’s boobs lol.
    I think she looks nice but not BDOTW material. I wish the dress was shorter and that she would’ve opted for more interesting shoes.

21. danniekate February 2, 2010 at 17:40 #

this looks way too tight! her cleavage is really squished

22. meg February 2, 2010 at 18:27 #

agree with the majority
    beatiful makeup and the colour is lovely on her but the fit is awful…at least a size too small

23. FF February 2, 2010 at 18:53 #

I think she looks fine but her posture is all wrong. I think she probably looked better from another angle with the dress and shoes but she looks… well I keep wondering how people on the set of Mad Men get any work done, wouldn’t you always be staring at her?

• Fashion Critic February 2, 2010 at 19:00 #

all day, everyday

24. wilwarin February 2, 2010 at 20:03 #

i’m not feeling the dress on her but her make up is perfection.

25. Shami February 2, 2010 at 23:12 #

I think she looks wonderful, minus her breasts being SO high up. They are really large, which I understand can pose a problem, but maybe a bra with less push-up would help…?

26. Katie February 3, 2010 at 02:19 #

I think this is disgusting….I HATE it.
    I dont love the dress itself, but the length on her is so unfalttering, it makes her legs look akward. Her shoes are bland and matrony. Her chest looks out of proportion, and I dont think its flattering to her stomache. I can’t believe this.

Her face is gorgeous, what a shame

27. Emma February 3, 2010 at 04:28 #

Seriously frumpy – badly fitting, terribly shoes – just plain old plain!! NOT BDOTW worthy in a trillion years!

28. lana February 3, 2010 at 15:26 #

I agree with the majority here, this is not a BDOTW contender, neck up she looks amazing, but the dress is unflattering and her breasts look awful!

29. JJ February 3, 2010 at 19:38 #

Alls been said about the boobs, but are the flowers hiding what is happening on the other side of the arm/shoulder section? Looks like a bad fit there.

30. P. February 4, 2010 at 01:38 #

It’s a joke, isn’t it ? Zoe Saldana isn’t a BDOTW contender and Christina ‘boobs jumping’ Hendrick is ?

Sorry FC, but I really disagree, Zoe’s styles are much better than Christina’s !!
    And I don’t like her dress !!!

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 06:58 #

Geez…what’s so wrong with me liking this look? it’s my opinion, not law you don’t have to agree with me.

Zoe will be in the list for BDOTW, I never said she won’t be.

• P. February 8, 2010 at 20:54 #

OK, I’m sorry !!

31. Amelia February 4, 2010 at 01:53 #

she’s beautiful, but her boobs look really strange… fake, actually.

32. Maria February 4, 2010 at 05:11 #

Don’t like the dress, because it seems to tight on her and it’s a bad length. Love the color.

33. mikeijames February 6, 2010 at 09:16 #

this is the best she’s looked all awards’ season. perhaps she’ll get it right by the emmys.

34. Robina February 7, 2010 at 05:20 #

I lurve boobs and bum but the word that comes to mind when I look at this photo is ‘Ridiculous!’

35. Ksenia February 15, 2010 at 00:36 #

This is one of the most unflattering dresses on our dear Queen Curvacious Christina Hendricks. It just is unflattering, even though we prefer curves over sick thinness.

36. hhh March 29, 2010 at 13:10 #

she is looking sooooo sexy in this tight outfit.
    i wish if she could pose nude for me so that i can see her juicy booobs.