01.02.10 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Grammy Awards?

Credit: Wireimage

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Valentine’s Day” LA Premiere?

44 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Grammy Awards?

1. Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 19:34 #

Perhaps this is just me, but I felt a little bit underwhelmed by the Grammy’s.

Oh and FC, did you see Coco Rocha? Apparently her dress was one of her own designs.

• Fashion Critic February 1, 2010 at 19:48 #

Rihanna and GaGa were my faves, but I understand how you feel.

Coco Rocha??? unfortunately yes. What a hot mess

• Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 19:59 #

That’s what I thought! While I like the one on one posts, I do miss your Best Dressed and Worst Dressed lists. More time consuming I’m sure, but Coco deserved to be on that list. I was hoping for more from her becoming a designer.

Oh, and I like Gaga, but… it makes me sad because that dress I had preserved for Anne in my head.

• Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 20:13 #

That list being the Worst Dressed one… as did Phoebe Prince, Imogen Heap, Taylor’s “performance piece” peasant top and leggings…and Pink’s odd one piece suit.

• lucas February 2, 2010 at 05:32 #

FC did you see the other Armani Prive looks Gaga wore that night (press room, performance, audience)?

• Fashion Critic February 2, 2010 at 08:14 #

yes i did

2. wilwarin February 1, 2010 at 19:52 #

more i look at gaga more i like it… and i have to agree with jennifer, i was underwhelmed with this grammys… i sure hoped for more and in the end all was blah…

3. miwa February 1, 2010 at 19:53 #

Gaga was the best. Keri was second because she looked so beautiful.

4. Lara February 1, 2010 at 20:12 #

Taylor Swift in her Blue Kaufman Franco was my best dressed

5. federica February 1, 2010 at 20:12 #

I’m soooo disappointed with gaga’s make up and wig… I thing they ruin everything of that incredibly beautiful dress. I voted for her because I appreciate this fantastic look, but just from her neck down.

• Naomi February 1, 2010 at 20:38 #

My thoughts exactly!
      Better make up and hair could have taken this look to a whole different level.

• em February 1, 2010 at 22:02 #

totally! I just can’t get past the wig – but the outfit is stellar

6. Elise February 1, 2010 at 20:20 #

I voted Keri Hilson, but nobody really amazes me.

• Simon February 1, 2010 at 20:50 #

i agree and voted for Keri too… a little disappointed by all these woman, they need color, and something new.

7. MEME February 1, 2010 at 20:21 #

I’m Goo Goo for Gaga…..

8. AJoanna February 1, 2010 at 20:21 #

I actually like GaGa’s look. Her performance outfits, though, um… not so much.
    And yes, the grammy’s were ridiculously underwhelming.

9. nicole February 1, 2010 at 20:39 #

beyonce and keri !

10. Dani February 1, 2010 at 20:41 #

Did you see Hayley Williams? She looked stunning and so sophisticated :) I wish she had been on here!

But I’ve voted for GaGa because she looks great here!

11. cornelia February 1, 2010 at 20:46 #

Rihanna was breathtaking

12. Jolie February 1, 2010 at 20:51 #

I like Rihana’s dress, but Lea Michele’s dress did it for me. BEAUTIFUL!

13. a February 1, 2010 at 20:58 #

yeah this time i have a hard time voting cos none of the the outfits really amazes me. i like carrie underwood’s dress for the earth song perfomance though.

14. Szonja February 1, 2010 at 21:05 #

Lady Gaga is the best dressed, but only from below the neck… that fake hair is so obvious, and the make-up is tranny

15. Rita February 1, 2010 at 21:09 #

Keri and Lea!

16. guest February 1, 2010 at 21:13 #

i actually liked jennifer hudson’s violet dress best. none of the above really made an impression :)

17. Laura February 1, 2010 at 21:33 #

It came down to Jennifer Nettles or Keri Hilson for me, but I ended up choosing Jennifer. I think using color was a great choice for the Grammy’s. And she had an attainable elegance that I loved.

18. k February 1, 2010 at 22:14 #

I voted for Jennifer Nettles as well, such a striking color that didn’t overwhelm her.

19. Lisa February 1, 2010 at 22:43 #

In the words of Giorgio Armani, Lady Gaga is a “modern fashion phenomenon”

No one else in this poll even comes close in my eyes.

20. shaphalf February 1, 2010 at 22:52 #

Jennifer Nettles looks absolutely amazing in that VB dress. The color and the silhouette are fantastic! She gets my vote.

21. Pry February 1, 2010 at 22:54 #

Rihanna, she is a fashion lover . Her dress is amazing.

22. Alexandra February 1, 2010 at 23:04 #

this Gaga’s look I just can’t get out of my head. she wins for me.

i miss your best/worst dressed list so much!

23. mol February 1, 2010 at 23:36 #

Lady Gaga, no one else even close; but props to Lea who looked so cute, and to Jennifer who looked polished and sleek (loved the color too)

24. Lorena Bosser February 2, 2010 at 00:01 #

Hii, so I’ve been a reader of your blog in a long time now, and I always ask myself why you dont’t post some looks of this major events. like in grammys, you don’t post the look of ke$ha or colbie caillat(btw she was gorgeous). Is beacause you didn’t notice about some looks or is a personal thing? Just curiosity :) I loove your blog, I’m very addicted in it. Keep doing this wonderful work.

p.s. is that you in tjis picture? http://stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se/art/172689/outside_christian_dior_fashion/#disqus_thread I saw you once in a picture, but I don’t remember very well.

I’m sorry for my poor english

xoxo

• Fashion Critic February 2, 2010 at 08:30 #

Hi Lorena, thanks for the love…that’s not me in the picture :D

25. TMCFS February 2, 2010 at 01:29 #

did anyone see rihanna on ellen today? who the heck was she wearing?

26. mari February 2, 2010 at 02:31 #

Lady Gaga for me was the best. Delicate dress, and the grammy awards is the palce to use that type of fashiion, not all cutery and formal.elegant, but beyond.

27. Kimmy February 2, 2010 at 02:47 #

I can’t believe Gaga is leading. WHHHYYY?

28. DM February 2, 2010 at 03:10 #

Have I died and gone to fashion hell where people in trannylicious getups like gaga are on best dressed lists and WINNING polls??! WTF?! I feel like im in some horrible version of the Twilight Zone…

29. P. February 2, 2010 at 03:35 #

Lea is my choice for BDOTW because this woman always look drop dead gorgeous and grammy’s look is no exception. the dress are appropriate for the Grammy, on the contrary of Nicole Kidman !!
    The second choice would be Fergie “Hot Girl” Ferg !!

30. mahsa February 2, 2010 at 09:09 #

where is ciara in this list?????????????/

she was the best dressed person that night

along with lady gaga

31. shoeaholic February 2, 2010 at 11:16 #

I’m surprised to say I thought Ashanti was best dressed of the night! FC, if you have time of course, could you do a post on Heidi Klum at the Grammy’s? I thought she looked really good and I looooooooved her shoes, was wondering if you could id them!

32. Moxie February 2, 2010 at 14:34 #

I love Fergie’s gown. Can’t see a poll, though.

33. Victoria February 2, 2010 at 15:16 #

I’m quite disappointed with the Grammy’s red carpet. There wasn’t any standout wow look for me.

I’m voting for Keri even though her look is not anything new. Was about to vote for Lea but changed my mind. I don’t like all black outfits, they’re boring.

34. Meg February 2, 2010 at 23:19 #

my favourite of the night was Pink by far. what an amazing dress…and she looked *wow*
    a little sad to not see her here
    but in that absence my vote goes to lea michele (though she is lagging behind Pink by a lot in my mind…hehe)

35. JJ February 3, 2010 at 19:01 #

My vote goes to Keri: yes its a typical red carpet dress, but Jennifer Nettles and Riri are the only other choices I would have. Gaga didn’t really wow me for once and I really think Fergie shouldn’t be on the list, so bored of this look on her.