Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Jennifer Lopez In Versace

Jennifer Lopez didn’t walk the red carpet at the 2010 Grammy Awards, but she did take the stage to present an award.

The sultry singer looked stunning in her Versace Spring 2010 silver chain mail mini dress with a long
white silk chiffon overlay with chain mail inserts.

Her curves are more than doing justice to this dress.

This is the perfect dress to wear if you’re undecided as to if you want to wear a mini dress or a floor-length gown.

Her look was paired with Christian Louboutin Banana peep-toe platform pumps and silver cuffs.

Do you think she now has a lifetime supply of free Loubi’s?

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab - 2014 Grammy Awards

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab – 2014 Grammy Awards

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards - Beyonce Knowles In Atelier Versace

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Beyonce Knowles In Atelier Versace

17 Responses to Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Jennifer Lopez In Versace

1. Dorian Gray February 1, 2010 at 15:37 #

AMAZING! But I’m waiting for Beyoncé performing in Atelier Versace…

2. Danika February 1, 2010 at 15:40 #

The dress looks great on Lily Donaldson, not so much on her. The drag queen make-up doesn’t help. She’s turned the dress into something tacky.

• Nikki February 1, 2010 at 16:37 #

That was my first reaction and I totally agree. The dress looked gorgeous on the model but not so much on JLo. Totally wasted on her, this Versace dress. It’s too tight and her eye makeup just looked awful. Prefer her shoes to the runway version though.

3. Sarah February 1, 2010 at 15:54 #

On the runway this dress looks breezy and cool. On Jen it looks trashy. The fits is off as it is pulling at the hips and the hair and makeup is awful. Not a good look overall.

4. JJ3 February 1, 2010 at 16:15 #

This dress is meant for thin girl. Sorry JLo, its not working for you at all. Crazy makeup and wild hair dont help either.

5. JJ February 1, 2010 at 16:23 #

She worked it! Maybe too much hair, but she worked it!

6. Alina February 1, 2010 at 16:45 #

I like how the dress fits her body but I hate the make-up.

P.S.: It’s wrong if I want to make a song about Elie Saab? I’m hoping for free stunning dressses (just kidding :) ) .

• justme February 1, 2010 at 18:18 #

LOL
      I’d gladly sing the chorus of that song if it means free Elie Saab dresses.

7. Bethany February 1, 2010 at 16:58 #

I’m not a fan of this dress on Jennifer either. The overlay pulled around her not only when she walked, but when she was standing still, which took away from the statuesque beauty of the dress and made it look somewhat ill-fitting. I love her curves and I love this dress but they don’t seem to do each other justice.

• mm February 1, 2010 at 17:34 #

Good point.

8. 44 February 1, 2010 at 17:38 #

First thing I thought when I saw her was tacky. Agree with the too tight, looks lumpy in some parts. Didn’t like the hair either, there was a point when she was presenting and she turned around, it look a mess from the back but I assume that’s from sitting.
    She does have an amazing body though.

9. Yaas February 1, 2010 at 19:04 #

I think this dress is better with a belt, like the model. Also I think this picture is not showing a good pose (it’s very important in my opinion: the pose), ‘cos I like it in the motion or in the other pictures like:
    or

10. Elise February 1, 2010 at 20:22 #

I prefer the dress with the belt but she looked good and I love her shoes

11. shree February 1, 2010 at 21:29 #

OK J.Lo. We get it. You’re a mother of twins. Your husband adores you. You got your shape back. etc, etc. BUT NOW CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TRYING SO HARD? You are 40. Stop trying to fight it. Mutton dressed as lamb is just shameful.
    Ps : your husband should have had the good sense to tell you how you really look in that dress. Promise never to wear it again, and we’ll pretend this never happened.

12. Miss MarlboroLites February 1, 2010 at 23:00 #

I have to agree with most of the comments here. The dress is great on the runway but it’s just doesn’t do justice to Jen, it’s pulling in all sorts of unflattering directions. Unfortunately I do think it needs a slimmer figure, which I hate to admit. Jennifer can certainly do sexy better and classier.

13. zjl February 2, 2010 at 03:30 #

For once I see I agree with the majority. This dress was NOT flattering on J-lo’s curvy figure. It would be fine for a Paltrow or a Kidman. There are so many dresses that flatter curves. Surprised Lopez made this choice.

14. Crazyfashionaddict February 2, 2010 at 14:23 #

@ Shree, Lmao… Now you have me thinking about food… But yes, I do agree. Maybe there should have been some modification done to the dress ,like having it a little more loose in the hip area and more fabric to the bottom half -to give it a more elegant flowy feel. She should have definitely kept the belt to emphasize her waste.
    Eventually , she will take a page out of Demi Moore’s book, that you can be drop dead sexy and gorgeous by dressing your body type, and more age appropriate. She’ll get it. She’s a smart chica…