Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Jennifer Hudson In Victoria Beckham

At the 2010 Grammy Awards, Jennifer Nettles wasn’t the only one to wear a look from Victoria Beckham’s Spring 2010 collection.

Jennifer Hudson opted for the black Victoria Beckham peplum dress we’ve seen on both VB herself and Blake Lively.

I love the fit.  This dress gives her an amazing silhouette.

The hair seems better suited to this look, but I hate the tights.

She did provide a pop of colour via the lips, as she completed the look with YSL Trib Two’s.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards - Miley Cyrus In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Miley Cyrus In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards - Rihanna In Elie Saab Couture

Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Rihanna In Elie Saab Couture

32 Responses to Runway To 2010 Grammy Awards – Jennifer Hudson In Victoria Beckham

1. 44 February 1, 2010 at 02:48 #

Looks amazing on her. She looks really good. She should have lost the tights.

2. mm February 1, 2010 at 02:49 #

Jennifer looks great in this VB dress but this is too boring for the red carpet. This is the grammys at least she could’ve chosen another color in this dress. She has worked that body out post baby.

• mol February 1, 2010 at 04:25 #

Yes, that post-baby bod is amazing – she looks gorg.

3. Flutterbang February 1, 2010 at 03:05 #

She looks absolutely stunning and it fits her perfectly – but as much as I love it I am soooooo over this dress. How many times is this now we’ve seen it?

4. Michelle February 1, 2010 at 03:11 #

She looks lovely. She also wore a black version of the Roland Mouret dress Zoe Saldana wore at the UK Avatar premiere on stage for the MJ tribute.

5. shaun February 1, 2010 at 03:12 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE..simple but it fits her soo well. i would have picked a different shoe, the YSL trib, with a VB dress is SOOOOOOOO VB to me

6. Pen Pen February 1, 2010 at 03:13 #

A lot of people gave Vic scrunity for her interview on 10 Mag about her dresses are tailored for different shapes and sizes which Jennifer is a perfect example … she looks freaking amazing, minus the right obviously.

7. Mai February 1, 2010 at 03:15 #

Wow! She looks amazing in the dress! And I wouldn’t think it’s a kInda dress she would wear. It FIFA her perfectly! I love it.

8. Clover February 1, 2010 at 03:18 #

When did she lose so much weight? She looks so tiny.

9. MEME February 1, 2010 at 03:21 #

I have a feeling the the Trib Too is gonna be the most worn shoe of 2010………. hehehehehe…..

10. Sally February 1, 2010 at 03:23 #

My best dressed of the event. Love how slick she looks. This is my fave VB dress and she pulls it off.

11. TMCFS February 1, 2010 at 04:20 #

OMG Jennifer Hudson! You go girl! I love her hair and the hour glass shape of the outfit!!
    Not a big fan of the tights either! But I wonder what it would look like without them?

12. Alina February 1, 2010 at 04:44 #

I think this look is boring.

13. Matt February 1, 2010 at 04:58 #

SO VB was right, her dress are made for women of all shape and sizes, when I think VB dresses I think skinny women, not thick women, but it looks amazing on JHUD

14. Alfredo February 1, 2010 at 05:05 #

I can’t like this dress on her but it gives her a great shape.

15. Leelah February 1, 2010 at 07:13 #

She looks better than she did before she had a baby!
    I agree about the black being a bit boring, but she looks amazing regardless

16. shubby doo February 1, 2010 at 07:52 #

i dont care that this might seem boring…she looks hot! the tights slim her legs down so i’m not letting that count against her…that dress seems to make everybody look good. kudos to VB

17. nicole February 1, 2010 at 08:08 #

love it a lot!

18. wilwarin February 1, 2010 at 08:16 #

it looks amazing on her that’s true, but the dress is becoming really boring, we’ve already seen it, i really agree with mm, she should at least picked another colour.

19. boogie February 1, 2010 at 08:31 #

she looks amazing!!!

20. Jaynee February 1, 2010 at 08:33 #

Jennifer looks amazing! This just goes to validate VB’s point that her dresses are for women of all shapes and sizes! 3 women, 3 totally different body shapes and 1 dress that mangages to look gorgeous on all!

21. robbie February 1, 2010 at 08:52 #

victoria beckham dress = yawn
    tights = yawn
    YSL shoes = yawn

thank god her bangs dont look so bad this time.

22. bollywoodmoviefashion February 1, 2010 at 09:38 #

Jennifer looks perfect, her legs would have looked awkward without the tights, hence why she probably wore them

23. Elena February 1, 2010 at 10:34 #

how boring… yawn. and NOT Grammy approriate like at all. I wish she’d have chosen smth brighter and far more interesting than this one

24. nicky February 1, 2010 at 10:41 #

i love the fit and she looks good after having a baby! i must say the top seems a bit squeezed…but otherwise, this is a safe okay look from jennifer

25. Raquel February 1, 2010 at 12:56 #

Wow, she has dropped a helluva lot of weight – and not only post- aby weight, pre-baby weight too. I’m not sure if I agree with VB’s line about her dresss fitting all shapes, all sizes, but this particular dress works really well on Jennifer, maybe because it is something we’ve seen her do many times before: structured shoulders, defined waist, appropriated bra support. I dare say it is more about Jennifer knowing what works for her than VB dress itself, though it is a gorgeous piece.

26. JJ February 1, 2010 at 16:03 #

Could have done better, but still great. She has lost even more weight than she ever had and the silhouette is gorgeous!!! Maybe she felt without the tights it would be too much skin for the grammys? It doesn’t spoil it for me though. However, the peplum part looks out of place?

27. Lala/S-R February 1, 2010 at 17:28 #

How lovely.

28. nisha February 1, 2010 at 18:10 #

i love that we have been able to see celebraties wearing victoria beckham’s dresses to events liek this. she must be so happy to see that.i think it looks amazing on jennifer and i would say its one of her best looks i have ver seen minus the tights.thanks for posting

29. eimear February 1, 2010 at 22:10 #

Oh my god she looks amazing i cant believe shes had kid…. this dress looks INCREDIBLE on her!

30. P. February 2, 2010 at 03:11 #

Ok, J. Hudson looks great in VB, but this dress is too boring for Grammy’s. OMG, really JH ? When you will stop with black dresses/gowns and wear something more colorful ? Please, take more risks on red carpet!!!

31. zjl February 2, 2010 at 03:59 #

J HUD’s BEST RED CARPET LOOK TO DATE. I don’t care if Beckham’s peplum outfit has been done before. I don’t care if the Trib Too is the most overworn shoe of the year. What counts is wearing the right look for yourself, and that is what Hudson has done here. She looked stunning. My knitpick also is that I would have either lost the tights, or made sure they were darker and more matte. But overall, an A in by book.