01.02.10

2010 Grammy Awards – Taylor Swift In Kaufman Franco

Grammy Winner Taylor Swift wore a custom-made Kaufman Franco gown for her big night.

The blue sequined gown didn’t have the heavily embellished look we’ve all grown tired of, but of course it still sparkled.

I didn’t like the cut of the neckline, and I would love to see Taylor’s hair straight for once, so I can’t say I loved this look.

Her Lorraine Schwartz earrings were exquisite though.

Credit: Wireimage

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab - 2014 Grammy Awards

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab – 2014 Grammy Awards

2010 Grammy Awards - Nicole Kidman In Prada

2010 Grammy Awards – Nicole Kidman In Prada

19 Responses to 2010 Grammy Awards – Taylor Swift In Kaufman Franco

1. Camila February 1, 2010 at 11:39 #

She can’t change, can she?
    I just can’t see her anymore. hahahaha
    Her hair, the dress.. Grow up dear, your life is NOT a fairy tale – I mean, ok, maybe it is, but not with her prince and all the stuff.

Well.. kiss kiss!

• Alina February 1, 2010 at 11:50 #

I agree. I’m sick of seeing the same kind of look over and over again

• Ally February 1, 2010 at 12:25 #

I’m so with you. I saw her and was like *yawn* another sparkly dress. This time with an unfortunate neckline. I’m so over it.

• Camila February 2, 2010 at 01:02 #

I agree with both of you.
        I wish I could grab her by her shoulders and yell ‘PLEASE CHANGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!’ you know? hahahaha
        At least is blue. But that’s not a positive point.

2. wilwarin February 1, 2010 at 11:40 #

oh taylor… that’s all i can say…
    btw FC who was your best dressed on grammys… i’m posing question here because i don’t know where to ask and also tnx for putting this all together…

3. nicole February 1, 2010 at 11:45 #

not feeling it at all. something is weird about the fit and its soooo boring

4. Rita February 1, 2010 at 12:15 #

Taylor should try something new…

5. robbie February 1, 2010 at 12:30 #

yawntastic, its so boring looking but thankfully it is not gold or silver. i would lvoe her to do something different with her hair for a change.

6. Kimmy February 1, 2010 at 14:09 #

I love Taylor but she looks old for her age here. She needs to loosen up with her gown choices. No more princess skirts and sparkles please.

I wish she’d be more “stylish” than this.

7. B* a la Moda February 1, 2010 at 14:19 #

I don´t think she is boring. She has her personal style and I personally like it! This dress is gorgeous,

xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Shannon February 1, 2010 at 16:15 #

I do like the fact she has her own style. I would like to see her change it up though. I would probably actually love this look if the neckline wasn’t so odd..

8. beatriz duarte February 1, 2010 at 16:16 #

The hair and the gown together IMO are a little too much for her young and fresh figure.

The colour is fantastic. At least it isn’t gold, silver, white or nude. The sparkle does not bother me, because it suits her personality and she’s true to her personality.

9. JJ February 1, 2010 at 17:30 #

poor fit, no?

10. Asher February 2, 2010 at 00:52 #

She IS a bore. It’s all very pretty and very BLAH. I also would love it if she straightened her hair every once in awhile. The curls are her signature but this is THE GRAMMYS. Go for something a little more unique and different. I think I’d die if Taylor wore something, short, edgy and NOT covered in glitter.

And is it me or does she wear her hair like this to EVERY event.? I swear it’s the same updo.

11. zjl February 2, 2010 at 03:47 #

The uniqueness of the color made up for the fact that Taylor was wearing yet another sparkly dress. I think this was a fabulous dress for her big night. She is SO young. I think she does amazingly fashion-wise for her age. I think the neckline and unique straps in the back were beautiful and unlike anyone else’s dress. Kudos to Swift (AND i’M NOT EVEN a fan of her music).

12. ab February 2, 2010 at 08:05 #

i quite like the neckline and the dress on her. shes just being true to her sense of style.

how can you not like when she looks so comfortable in her own skin. i like.

13. Karyn February 2, 2010 at 17:32 #

She is kinda tall, so the cut and color make her look weirdish…

14. Ksenia February 14, 2010 at 21:48 #

Taylor unfortunately doesn’t have the curves for this dress nor the breasts. I hate to make body comments, but for me, her body is the issue with this dress. Plue I think it is too sexy for her. I know she loves to show some shoulders and collarbone, that is fine, you go girl, but this is a little too much…for Taylor Swift, Tween Queen.

• Miranda February 23, 2010 at 21:51 #