Victoria And David Beckham For 10 Magazine Spring 2010

To celebrate the magazine’s 10th anniversary, 10 Magazine have feature David and Victoria Beckham in a double cover issue.

Throughout the shoot, by photographer Cedric Buchet, David is dressed as an oiled up mechanic whilst Victoria poses in a number of high fashion ensembles, including  the Victoria Beckham peplum dress, which both she and Blake Lively have been seen in before.

Victoria is also seen wearing Roland Mouret and Antonio Berardi in the editorial as she sports a new softer, wavy hairstyle which she showed-off a few months ago.

Throughout the editorial Mr and Mrs Beckham talk about their fashion ventures – Victoria’s self titled collections and David’s line for Adidas.

Here are some extracts from the interview but you can see more at 10magazine.com.

Victoria on her celebrity clientèle: “My dresses are for women of all different shapes and sizes. Actually, the one I tried on yesterday was the one Jennifer wore. And who’d have thought I’d be the same size as Jennifer Lopez!”

David on stripping off for ad campaigns: “I still feel quite shy when I see a poster or campaign like that. It was a daunting experience stripping off in front of a room of people but after a while you get used to it – although my mum still hasn’t”.

Victoria on her fashion line: “I still plan to be doing this in 10, 15, 20 years time so it’s got to be done right.”

Victoria Beckham’s Roland Mouret Spring 2010 slip dress is available to buy from Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com & 10magazine.com

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi - 2014 ESPY Awards

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi – 2014 ESPY Awards

Runway To Hello Magazine - Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Hello Magazine – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

24 Responses to Victoria And David Beckham For 10 Magazine Spring 2010

1. robbie January 28, 2010 at 12:21 #

i dont understand how she can say her dresses are for different shapes, wtf her dresses are the exact same shape tight pencil skirt dresses.

to be honest i really cant see her doing that for 10 – 20 years unless she plans on making different styles of dresses, and perhaps in colours other than black, white, blue and red.

2. Lee-Shay January 28, 2010 at 12:57 #

“Actually, the one I tried on yesterday was the one Jennifer wore. And who’d have thought I’d be the same size as Jennifer Lopez!” …. Say what…?!

• Linda January 28, 2010 at 14:17 #

That’s exactly what I thought.

• ~**juDee**~ January 28, 2010 at 18:01 #

me too!

• Jasmine January 29, 2010 at 09:45 #

I thought, is that a dig at J-Lo? Like: “how could skinny skinny me possibly be the same size as fatty fatty her”. That’s how it sounds to me.

3. LeeAnn January 28, 2010 at 13:01 #

She’ll be doing it in 10-20 years only if Roland hasn’t retired

4. Elaine January 28, 2010 at 13:42 #

very harsh comments in my opinion.. I think her dresses are FAB – classic, understated and elegant.

The nude dress worn by Jennifer Lopez was outstanding on her.

• stars&lilies January 28, 2010 at 20:57 #

I like classic. sharp lines, pieces that work, and really only need to be embellished. And also like her collection– a lot. but classic can become boring if she’s not careful.

5. Linda January 28, 2010 at 14:18 #

Kind of a dull photoshoot, and we’ve seen some of those looks before, so not that exciting. I like the softer hair though.

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2010 at 14:22 #

For her it’s the W Magazine, Harpers and Vogue UK editorials all rolled into one with the same expression.

6. Harris January 28, 2010 at 14:19 #

i agree completely with Elaine. She is simply doing what she loves. Obviously celebrities love them too.

7. Jolie January 28, 2010 at 14:27 #

Those two are soooo HOT!

8. mm January 28, 2010 at 14:48 #

I love how they styled her hair

9. maud January 28, 2010 at 14:54 #

Let’s give her so credit, she made a name for herself, she’s successful and stylist, and she is a great British ambassador, you should all be proud!!! And some of her dresses are beautiful so why not?

10. Dorian Gray January 28, 2010 at 16:14 #

Where is Victoria in Versace? I can’t see her :-(

11. Mallory January 28, 2010 at 16:58 #

Don’t judge an editorial by it’s cover, because that one is… ummm…. I really like the pictures from the rest of the shoot. The longer softer hair seems to suit the casual style she’s been sporting.

This shoot makes me want to rush and purchase that Antonio Berardi dress immediately. Of course I’ll wear it with a wife beater as I sit in uncomfortable positions in my living room.

• stars&lilies January 28, 2010 at 20:58 #

i really like her hair as well…

and you’re right… the flats & tights thing she has going on. I’ve been waiting to see a softer side of her. All the VB collection-ness scares me sometimes

12. Leelah January 28, 2010 at 17:22 #

The editorial is nothing amusing but they look good.. although is it just the photos or did she downsize her implants?

13. a January 28, 2010 at 17:42 #

despite the negative comments on victoria’s line, the dresses are doing quite well so credits to her. i quite like this shoot.

• a January 28, 2010 at 17:43 #

correction: i like the covers alot

14. Leo January 28, 2010 at 18:03 #

The styling is not great but I’m in love with her hair, she should wear it more like that, it looks sexy.

15. Matt January 28, 2010 at 22:03 #

….GIRL, BYE!!

16. barbara January 29, 2010 at 00:22 #

im usually VERY harsh on victoria, but i think the jennifer lopez quote was intended to be a compliment towards her, the same way she once said she loved linda evangelista’s curves but would never achieve to have them. also, i think designer-wise she has been intelligent. i dont thing it would be wise to take risks just at the beginning, having so many critics prepared to hate and probably failing on the adventure. i have to say some of her dresses are beautifull, but i think she should start being more creative and, as she likes to say, push the envelope in future collections if she intends to last. i dont think she is relying on talent, but she is relying on her love for fahion or at least on her her love for her way of seeing fashion.

17. Jasmine January 29, 2010 at 09:49 #

I can never decide if I love Victoria or I hate her. It changes from moment to moment. But, despite a lot of these comments, I do think her dress collections are very nice. Not spectacular, but elegant.