Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture Front Row & After Party – Ciara In Givenchy

Front row at Givenchy’s Spring 2010 Couture show was singing superstar Ciara.

Ciara was wearing a look from Givenchy’s Spring 2010 collection and the leather skirt part of this ensemble really suits her rock chic vibe.

Because she’s opted for bare legs, I actually really like the heavy wedged boots with the look.

FC and I were kind of surprised to see Ciara doing Couture Week and even more so when we found out that Givenchy had thrown a party in her honour.

At the Givenchy party held in her honour, Ciara wore a look from the Fall 2009 collection.

I LOVE this on her. It’s not something I would expect to see her in and I adore how the velvet jacket nips her in under the bust.

Apart from her choice of black pumps, Ciara has worn this look as shown on the runway.

I’m really pleased she wore it with the neck scarf which is has knotted under her chin in a cute bow.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture

Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture

Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture After Party - Natalia Vodianova In Givenchy

Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture After Party – Natalia Vodianova In Givenchy

7 Responses to Givenchy Spring 2010 Couture Front Row & After Party – Ciara In Givenchy

1. Lee-Shay January 28, 2010 at 09:25 #

Both looks are gorgeous! They really suit her…

2. Shoshanna January 28, 2010 at 10:08 #

I absolutely hate it when people wear the outfits pretty much how they are presented on the runway. No creativity. I do like the second look, though.

3. SarahV January 28, 2010 at 12:05 #

The thing I don’t get is… why does Givenchy honour Ciara? She’s never been a style icon to me or anything. She’s usually too “trendy” for my liking…

That being said, I really like the second look on her!

4. robbie January 28, 2010 at 12:24 #

tragic, she really just ruins these looks. what makes it worse is she wore the exact same things from the runway, atleast mix it up a little.

5. Sady January 28, 2010 at 14:24 #

Stunning! Those looksare made for her!

6. mm January 28, 2010 at 14:52 #

Ciara is in some new territory, i am glad she didnt change up the runway looks to much, that might’ve been a diaster. She looks great in both looks! Not understanding how she got this honor but maybe i am out of the loop on Ciara. At least she wasnt singing.

7. Alfredo January 28, 2010 at 20:01 #

She’s the new face of Givenchy hence her appearance at the show and the party for her.