Victoria Beckham first wore this violet Giral strapless dress from her Fall 2009 collection during filming for “American Idol” back in August of last year.

I like the way that this dress creates some curves on the otherwise emaciated star.

However I would have like her to have worn a less severe hairstyle.

She obviously loves this design as she also wore it in black over the same weekend.

Katherine Jenkins was next to wear this dress to the “GQ Men Of The Year Awards” in London.

I like the black metallic shoes she’s teamed it with as they compliment the colour of the dress really well.

I also think that her hair is the best here, swept back off her face but still delicate.

Drew Barrymore then wore this dress in November to a screening of “Everybody’s Fine” in LA.

I’m not really getting the accessories – why the dress pin?

The satin Casadei heels work for me though.

I can’t decide if I like the red lips either. Maybe she should have let the purple do the talking.

To be honest, nobody has me drooling but I think Katherine wins as it seems to suit her the most.

What do you think?

Credit: Style.com, zigazig-ha.com & Wireimage

Anne Hathaway Front Row At Armani Privé Spring 2010

Anne Hathaway Front Row At Armani Privé Spring 2010

In Carey Mulligan's Closet - Lanvin Floral Print Dress

In Carey Mulligan’s Closet – Lanvin Floral Print Dress

16 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham, Katherine Jenkins Or Drew Barrymore

1. robbie January 27, 2010 at 08:12 #

katherine wins it for me, but seriously 3 women wearing the same dress with black shoes.

2. shubby doo January 27, 2010 at 08:28 #

IMO VB reigns supreme!

3. brenae Leary January 27, 2010 at 08:37 #

V definitely wears it best but Vanessa Hudgens also wore this dress in an InStyle editorial. This look is apparently very popular.

4. eartha January 27, 2010 at 08:45 #

Mrs Beckham loves her a corset, all that boning works – the frock looks great on three very different figures. However, the bust is a little too snug on Ms Jenkins.

5. wilwarin January 27, 2010 at 10:05 #

i just can’t get myself to like this dress… i tried and i just can’t…

6. xocoatl January 27, 2010 at 12:52 #

I think the dress looks better when worn just an inch below the knee, like Victoria.

• Sarah January 27, 2010 at 14:53 #

I agree.

• Lou January 27, 2010 at 22:27 #

I agree – it looks too long on Katherine and Drew

7. Linda January 27, 2010 at 12:58 #

Yeah, this dress doesn’t do anything for me either. It looks a lot better on the model in the pic than it does on any other three ladies, and even then it reminds me of a bridesmaid dress in a slightly garish shade of purple.

8. Flutterbang January 27, 2010 at 14:37 #

Definitely Victoria, it’s too long on the other two girls and just doesn’t look right.

9. Elly January 27, 2010 at 15:57 #

As nice as this dress looks on these women, her designs are yet to convince me that VB is a competent designer, to see her name, alongside Chanel, Marchesa, and Prada as well as more recent arrivals who have really studied their craft, is a little silly.

I like Drew’s brooch = win

10. Lala/S-R January 27, 2010 at 16:54 #

Why VB ofcourse.

11. Mallory January 27, 2010 at 17:26 #

*ignoring Katherine J, simply for the Texas sized bouffant* I do like Drew’s brooch, but am not a fan of the light make up and red lips with this dress, nor the extra length below the knees.

Call me Guiliana Rancic, but I’m a big fan of the hour glass shape VB models in this dress, and agree she has found the correct length. She also seems to be wearing the skirt tighter than the others.

12. Leti January 27, 2010 at 21:44 #

I know it’s said all the time, but nobody where’s VB’s designs better than VB herself. In particular, she always makes sure that everything is perfectly tailored to suit her. Here, no one else bothered to hem the dress at the correct length. What were the other two thinking?

13. Jen January 28, 2010 at 03:23 #

I actially quite like Drew’s stick pin. Kind of like a reference to a shawl along with the fabric fold on the bodice.

However, I picked Posh for wearing if hemmed to the most flattering length.

14. Dana Yartin January 28, 2010 at 11:44 #

They all look stunning for me. But I think someone should have worn it with silver mettalic pumps as it would sharp the dress` devine color. Or at least complete it with silver clutch