24.01.10

2010 SAG Awards – Julianna Margulies In Narciso Rodriguez

If It Ain’t Broke Don’t Fix It Award
Like Sofia Vergara, Julianna Margulies opted to stick to the same designer who made her Globes gown – Narciso Rodriguez.

Her midnight blue velvet Narciso Rodriguez halter gown is so incredibly gorgeous.

She gives off a regal air in this gown, which is so befitting for the nominated actress.

Credit: Wireimage

2010 SAG Awards - Anna Kendrick In Alberta Ferretti

2010 SAG Awards – Anna Kendrick In Alberta Ferretti

2010 SAG Awards - Nicole Kidman In Oscar de la Renta

2010 SAG Awards – Nicole Kidman In Oscar de la Renta

10 Responses to 2010 SAG Awards – Julianna Margulies In Narciso Rodriguez

1. robbie January 24, 2010 at 05:59 #

that is a beautiful dress very strange seeing velvet on the red carpet. she looks great so many great dressed women this year.

2. Elise January 24, 2010 at 12:27 #

I hate that dress and I don’t really like the velvet.

3. Shoshanna January 24, 2010 at 12:36 #

She really pulls this off. I can’t wait for The Good Wife on Monday. Will you be watching?

• Fashion Critic January 24, 2010 at 12:47 #

Oh yes. I’ve set it to my Sky+

Can’t wait. It’s been a while since I got excited about a drama. There’s too much reality nonsense on tv these days

4. Shoshanna January 24, 2010 at 13:03 #

^Yeah, I’ve been watching a lot of HBO/Showtime shows lately, it’s good to see something from another network.

• Shoshanna January 24, 2010 at 13:03 #

Oops, why did I not reply to you? lol.

5. mol January 24, 2010 at 16:44 #

Not many people commented on this dress, but it was a grower for me and became one of my favorites – understated but rich – there’s nothing like midnight blue in velvet. Julianna, with her dramatic coloring, looked perfect in it.

I’m so sorry this didn’t make it onto the best dressed, that more people didn’t comment on it….too bad!

6. Laura January 24, 2010 at 17:06 #

This is a dress I love. The velvet shows off the blue of the dress and her curves. Narciso’s dresses seem perfect for Julianna.

7. mochababe73 January 24, 2010 at 23:48 #

I didnt’ like this dress either. It doesn’t fit correctly. Therefore, it makes her look fat. And velvet-bleh.

8. Ally January 25, 2010 at 12:56 #

From the neck up, she is stunning. But from the neck down I think she could have done better. The velvet just seems so heavy and it doesn’t seem to fit her very well. Which, when you are wearing velvet, it better fit perfectly b/c it is pretty unforgiving. And I’m not really liking the strap placement either :(.