2010 SAG Awards – Jennifer Carpenter In Paule Ka

Yet ANOTHER Re-Run Award
Jennifer Carpenter was the 3rd re-run of the night following Edie Falco in Bottega Veneta and Meryl Streep in Balenciaga.

Her Paule Ka Fall 2009 white long sleeve mini dress has already been worn by Amber Heard at the Zombieland LA Premiere.

Surely their must be a way for celebs to find out if someone else has worn the look before them.

I could have forgiven her faux pa as she looks hot in this dress, but I hate the heavy black pumps.

Credit: Paule Ka.com & Getty

2010 SAG Awards - Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein

2010 SAG Awards – Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein

2010 SAG Awards - Kyra Sedgwick In Vera Wang

2010 SAG Awards – Kyra Sedgwick In Vera Wang

15 Responses to 2010 SAG Awards – Jennifer Carpenter In Paule Ka

1. Jennifer January 24, 2010 at 13:54 #

I almost wish she had saved this for the In-Style party and worn the Basil Soda dress to the SAG awards. I’m not a fan of this here at all.

• Fashion Critic January 24, 2010 at 13:56 #

I agree

2. Amelia January 24, 2010 at 14:00 #

it feels too casual for the SAG awards.

3. butterflyjonez January 24, 2010 at 14:10 #

Her legs look cold, and the shoes are unremarkable and add nothing to the look. In fact they detract from it. And her make-up does not enhance. Makes her look sickly.

4. Shoshanna January 24, 2010 at 14:31 #

Do you mean Amber Heard wore it to the Zombieland premiere?

• Fashion Critic January 24, 2010 at 14:34 #

5. la poubelle January 24, 2010 at 15:23 #

if i was a stylist this website would be the best place to find out who wore what – they have no excuse for re-runs (except meryl because she’s fab)

6. mol January 24, 2010 at 17:16 #

At least her husband loved it, he thanked her for wearing it in his acceptance speech! Maybe she’d had something else in mind…….

7. Laura January 24, 2010 at 17:21 #

Definitely switch the Basil Soda and this around. Even if no one wore this before, this is not a SAG Awards dress.

Here’s a clue: If a celeb could wear it on a late night tv show and look appropriate, it’s not right for the SAG’s.

8. robbie January 24, 2010 at 17:49 #

hate it on her but love it on amber. on jennifer it just looks like she needs to iron it but on amber it perfect. but those black pumps are horrendous!

9. Jen January 24, 2010 at 18:18 #

interesting that both Jennifer and Amber wore beehive hair dos with the dress. I’m not that nuts about the dress though, and I’ll be another voice in saying she should have swapped the night for this and the basil soda.

10. Linda January 25, 2010 at 01:56 #

I actually really liked this. I like that she’s not cookie cutter. She and her hubby looked great together. I’m not a fan of boring black shoes, esp. w. a white dress, but I like this look. I could be biased bc I like she and her hubby a lot.

11. mochababe73 January 25, 2010 at 16:52 #

I love her dress, but I have to ditto the comments. It is too casual for the SAG Awards. Maybe a movie premiere.

12. Katie January 26, 2010 at 11:57 #

He he FC you hate black shoes, i have to admit i do as well, i will never possess a pair, i think the dress is beautiful though

13. Marlene April 6, 2010 at 02:00 #

I think she looks just gorgeous in this Paul Ka. In fact i’m copying this dress for my brother’s marriage this coming june. It’s in ARGENTINA!!!
    xoxo